Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I know what it won't be.
    Medieval MMO, Medieval RTS, Sci-fi RTS, 3rd Person Medieval Hack n Slash, World War 2 game.

Things it could be: Sci-Fi FPS MMO(Think Huxley), as someone else said a massively social Sims type MMO that incorporates social media, a Sci Fi MMO like WoW in nature.

I know they will be designing the game around a financial model so it will be online, monthly payments, more accessible material and story, lower learning curve.

---------- Post added 2010-10-07 at 10:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Caradinist View Post
    Whatever it is, it'd better be space exploration.
    Wish there was a Wing Commander or Privateer MMO. /sadpanda

Quote Originally Posted by Emaluri View Post
    Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void has been titled already, so it can't be that. With all the SC2 business, it's unlikely to be anything in the SC universe. D3 is still in hardcore development, so that's unlikely as well. It seems unlikely that they'd be working on the next WoW expansion when this one still has finishing touches to do, so I'm going to bet it's a different IP or a tie-in for the new one.
    I am 100% confident that Blizzard has already started developing the next wow xpansion. If they want to make 1 in 2 years, thats a lot of work. The got to get started quickly.