Poll: Do you think Ret is currently useless?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolretadin View Post
    1. Ret is only really viable up until 1800 - 2000, after that it becomes useless.
    why are the highest rared team on our battle group a dk/retpala with 2,7k+ rating, i can tell you its not cus the dk is doing the real burst
    Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So - me watching - he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious, son?" Comes at me with the knife... "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronoz View Post
    why are the highest rared team on our battle group a dk/retpala with 2,7k+ rating, i can tell you its not cus the dk is doing the real burst
    Cause most people don't give care about 2v2 Btw you sure he plays ret and not holy?

Edit: Just curious cause if you look on arenajunkies etc it usully mess up main specc and off specc.
    Last edited by Xart; 2010-10-13 at 12:50 PM.