Thread: Nozdormu

Nozdormu

So last I checked Nozdormus location was still unknown right? I know he randomly pops up in a couple places as kind of a semi-phased out being.

Anyways I was just in Caverns of Time and I noticed something about those two blood elflooking dragonkin children standing in the swirly rune vortex on the ground. Their names are Nozari and Andormu and it made me wonder if these two dragonkin children could possibly be Nozdormu in disguise of some sort? Perhaps he separated himself because he was afraid of becoming the leader of the Infinite Dragonflight?

If anybody knows more, let me know. I don't know much about Nozdormu myself, and I tried wowwiking the info on these kids and it didn't say anything special about them.

(and yes I am aware they also have adult forms walking around the area)

I am inclined to say that they are simply in line with the bronze dragon naming theme. Keep in mind that control of time means control of space. Nozzy could be anywhere, anywhen, or even in upper dimensions of space.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

spoiler,,

He is the leader. we kill him in the Dream X-pac likely. Or the Green Flight leader. Once all Dragon Flights are dead, the OG get released at full power onto Azeroth.
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

10+ Year Old Account
    will likly be a boss in the war of the ancients raid

Nozdormu exists in all times at once, he's the absolute bad ass. Anyway, these names are typical, for example, Chronormu, whom we all know very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Knighthonor View Post
    spoiler,,

He is the leader. we kill him in the Dream X-pac likely. Or the Green Flight leader. Once all Dragon Flights are dead, the OG get released at full power onto Azeroth.
    *SPOILERS*

Even though it sucks very much, there probably won't be an Emerald Dream X-pack. The entire Emerald Nightmare/Return of Malfurion thing is explained AND solved in Richard Knaaks' new book, Stormrage. Bleh.

So basically when Cataclysm hits, all will be well in the Emerald Dream. This is why you see Ysera/Malfurion in Mt. Hyjal in Cata.