Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Way back in Vanilla, I had a guild merger go pretty bad as well. Just be honest with those you consider friends and ignore everything else, nothing else really matters or is worth your time imo. Good luck.

Deleted
    It sounds like you had the nastiest end of the stick possible there, man - my commiserations. Sounds like you didn't handle things too badly, and basically, my advice can be summed up quickly:

Screw 'em. You have your fun in your new guild.

Seriously though, a name change might be a good idea. or move to an alt for a while until things blow over a bit. Tools will be tools, though, and it sounds like you've got a fair few harassing you. Just hit 'report spam' every time you see that sort of crap go by. You'll feel better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberwolfe View Post
    Ass holes dont like to see some one succeed when they have deliberatly attempted to sabotage said success.

Fuck them. /ignore is a wonderfull command.
    Ain't THAT the truth and it applies to this situation perfectly.

The stars sweep chill currents that make men shiver in the dark...

I have walked that Road man, in bc I was the leader of the number 7th guild on my realm horde side, and came home from work one day and found almost the whole guild had left and my officers had cleaned out the guild bank and formed a new guild with the members, they flamed me in trade so I went to the realm forums to tell the realm that theses guys were bad news, and got laughed off the realm forums by other players so i don't suggest that you do that. But just keep your chin up, sounded like these are people that you don't want to be playing with anyways. also of funny note the guild that my officers formed fell apart in 2 weeks lol.