Thread: resurrect them!

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

resurrect them!

old world changes thought, in tanaris the giant bones of dead creatures, ressurect them in cata! would be sweet having a zone with 2 or 3 fel reaver like mobs.

Wandering imba-mobs do make a zone more interesting. In the open fields of Tanaris they could be seen from far away, which is perfect.

Who knows hehe they might be stealthed or SWOOP down from da heavens to RIP YOU APART! rofl

10+ Year Old Account
    Noo! They're beyond huge, like the whale shar- Oh wait.. Yes please!

Hmm. I am not bought on this idea, mostly due to all the nightmares from leveling in Hellfire and dying from those damned Reavers who one shotted my 60 level ass.

Quote Originally Posted by eyeofskadi View Post
    Who knows hehe they might be stealthed or SWOOP down from da heavens to RIP YOU APART! rofl
    A stealthed Fel Reaver...

Vladilena cowers in fear.
    « DOr shar'adore da shando! » ♥

« Vladka | Ryska | Radka »

Worse yet, a stealthed, swooping fel reaver. I could see myself dying to something like that while alt-tabbed a LOT! Er...I mean of course I never just alt-tab in random places...:-)

10+ Year Old Account
    I never understood this whole Fel Reaver thing. I could see, hear, and FEEL it coming from a mile away. The only time it ever killed me was that one time when I purposely aggro'd it to see if I could out-run it.

Fel Reaver being all stealthy and ganking noobs always seemed like one of those bandwagon "It's cool to be all like 'omg fel reaver ganked me when I was leveling my alt guys it sucks I hate him grr' because everyone else is saying that" things.

..Guess I got slightly off-topic there, back to the OP; I wouldn't mind seeing those HUGE Naga skeleton things in Desolace re-animated. Doesnt even need flesh. Just bring those bones to life, make it a world boss-type deal, and I'd be all over that, like sticky on glue.. Or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampantsoto View Post
    Once Vin Diesel is an adult I will feed him more than just crickets

Quote Originally Posted by Goldrinn View Post
    I never understood this whole Fel Reaver thing. I could see, hear, and FEEL it coming from a mile away. The only time it ever killed me was that one time when I purposely aggro'd it to see if I could out-run it.

Fel Reaver being all stealthy and ganking noobs always seemed like one of those bandwagon "It's cool to be all like 'omg fel reaver ganked me when I was leveling my alt guys it sucks I hate him grr' because everyone else is saying that" things.

..Guess I got slightly off-topic there, back to the OP; I wouldn't mind seeing those HUGE Naga skeleton things in Desolace re-animated. Doesnt even need flesh. Just bring those bones to life, make it a world boss-type deal, and I'd be all over that, like sticky on glue.. Or something.
    Maybe you're not afraid of Fel Reavers, but if you played in vanilla you cant tell me you never got raped by a Devilsaur while leveling in Ungoro...

Deleted
    Yes lets do this! I always liked Devilsaurs and Fel Reavers.... No idea why people QQ'ed about them!

Deleted
    The giant skeletons in Badlands look more interesting tbh.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    I approve of this idea. Every continent needs one or two mobs like this to make things interesting.

I expected a retarded thread about bringing some dumbass character back to life, but I really like this idea
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

Deleted
    I want some flying ones please !

Omg yes! need giant creatures!

funny thing, there is already an rare giant dragon. not sure of the name, but its some bronze dragon corrupted as infinite and walks around in Tanaris.

Always found giant creatures that are on their way through a zone feel epic. You have to avoid them or you're fucked. This way you still have to be careful even when you're farming stuff from not so dangerous mobs.

Fell reavers have chased me in hellfire in the past but shockingly they have never actually killed me so i have no nightmares about this! GO GO GO!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    "They must find it hard; those who take authority as the truth rather then the truth as authority."