Thread: resurrect them!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    they should make a part of Tanaris that has massive sand worms that eat you but then spit you out and when they do you go flying to a random place on kalmidor that would make it fun

Quote Originally Posted by Mogul View Post
    remember the sons of arugul. .. they would rape lowbies contantly... i support this
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

Devilsaurs were the worst...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladilena View Post
    A stealthed Fel Bear...
    Fixed that for ya.

Deleted
    Yes, a thousand times yes, love this idea!

Roaming giant monsters of death is always welcome, it spices things up nicely :P
    Last edited by mmoc0142cac6e5; 2010-10-11 at 09:44 PM. Reason: spelling >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes I miss the feeling of being a prey to something much bigger, it makes things a bit more adventurous having to watch out for dangers. It also stimulates my paranoia.
    "They must find it hard; those who take authority as the truth rather then the truth as authority."

I had a little topic here, back to the OP, I would not mind seeing those things HUGE naga Desolace re-animated skeleton. It does not even need the meat. Just bring the bones to life, make it a world very kind boss.

Surprise! Turns out all of Azeroth is on the back of some giant monster and he is tired of carrying us around! Incoming continent-flattening hand of justice!

*Cough*...right. >.> I wholeheartedly approve of this thought. That being said, I'd love to see something giant and mechanical...like a goblin giant robot gone wrong...and all it does is stomp all over Azeroth (that's right, bitches...it's patrol path is the entire effin PLANET) killin newbies.
    If only the universe played by the rules...
    Vanaheim the Exalted - 85 Undead Shadow Priest - Spirestone (US)

Loving the giant sandworms in Tanaris idea.

The "ground disturbance" effect so that people can see where they are + HUGE aggro range + fast movement speed = Panic