Poll: I would be:

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Arrow If all classes except Death Knight, Priest, Paladin was destroyed!

If all classes except Death Knight, Priest, Paladin was destroyed by something we don't know or don't understand, what class would you be?
    If none, then you would not excist and the poll doesn't care, have nice day.
    Last edited by DemonBarber; 2010-10-08 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Poll is up
    Are you looking for a guild with social, friendly, mature and casual (non hardcore or elitist people) have a look under here:
    [A] Al Quebaba

I've always liked Death Knights. Never been willing to try them though.

I love the mechanics and lore of DKs so, easy choice

Deleted
    Clothies ftw!

DKs are superboring and played by tards/kids (majority) who wanna be oh so evil.
    Paladins are also boring as hell (esp. gameplay/mechanic -wise).

This is quite a unique thread and question.. but I would have to go with paladins since thats what I play now.. and are just plain awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joels View Post
    This is quite a unique thread and question.. but I would have to go with paladins since thats what I play now.. and are just plain awesome.
    I agree. Very unique. I'd go with Death Knight though. They have pets and I am a Hunter kind of guy. But only if I could be a Worgen Death Knight. If I have to be a Human or some other Alliance race, then I'd go Paladin.

All the test I take say I should've rolled a Paladin.

"With King's Light and Lion's Roar, By kingdom's pact, our spirits soar, Against the Darkness, we stand in defiance, Even in death, Glory to the Alliance!" - Ken Silver, Human Hunter

this thread is kinda missleading! i thout that i would destroy one of these 3 classes....

but nonetheless... i will stay PALADIN all the way! and i will keep on FACEROLLING all teh noobz that call me easy faceroll class!!!!

Probably holy paladin or frost dk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wheres the option for "Quit the game and play SW:TOR"?
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Paladins I guess. DK's bore me. I would probably chose priests if I wanted to heal but I am going to go with pallies so I can do all 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    Wheres the option for "Quit the game and play SW:TOR"?
    I know.

But since its not an option... I would play my Holy Paladin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why did you have to pick 2 overpopulated classes and a boring one?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    If all classes save those three were gone, my warrior would sooner commit seppuku than sell out to any of them.

My two favourite characters at the moment are my warlock and my shadow priest (yeah, I can see the pattern!) so I'd use the priest to avenge the death of my warlock by melting every face I could find!

10+ Year Old Account
    Priests, since I won't be called a noob.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    You're right. Blizzard shouldn't have temporarily banned you. They should have sent a couple employees to your residence to Jay and Silent Bob you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    I saved a man's life today by performing brain surgery and removing a tumor the size of a quarter from his frontal lobes. God damnit I wish I wasn't ignorant though, cause I have no idea what an LSAT is. I don't know the radius of the Moon either.
    I took part in the LSAT/Cataclysm release date thread.

Shadow Priest!

You knows it!
    It's all about the Mage now....Fire PvP/Frost PvP

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Light vs Darkness thread?
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Quote Originally Posted by tripleabd View Post
    this thread is kinda missleading! i thout that i would destroy one of these 3 classes....

but nonetheless... i will stay PALADIN all the way! and i will keep on FACEROLLING all teh noobz that call me easy faceroll class!!!!
    your easy faceroll class!!! because pala's are to easy to play.. and to hard to kill.. face it.. pala is for 12y olds who dont know how to play the game with skill

OT: i would go priest.. couse i got pretty tired of melee and i like the healing/dps spells the priest got ;P

Deleted
    priests ofc
    /thread

ARGH I cant decide... I have a dk and pally alt, but I also want to level a priest real bad...
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.