Some help with heroic lich king

Hello, we are going too try heroic lich king this week, and apparently im going to be the "guide" in the spiritroom, ive checked some movies about it, and read some tacs, but does anyone know a really good movie that talks you trough it? Ive watched the tankspot movie and some other ones, but i would love a really in depth one on the frostmourne room. Thanks in advance

Well, if you already watched TankSpot and some good other ones, I don't think your going to find a much better video than that...

Quote Originally Posted by Zyggie View Post
    Well, if you already watched TankSpot and some good other ones, I don't think your going to find a much better video than that...
    Yea but id like too come well prepared, so i thought i would ask here incase someone knows a good video that helped them, or could share some other tips. Its 10man btw.

nothing better than saying give it a try and learn it. should get a hang of it fast, since its really reaally easy

There is not really much to say about it. You just need to use your judgement to keep your raid away from bombs/Spirits. Some general suggestions are

Meet in the middle at the beginning, then choose the cleanest looking direction.
    stick to the outsides of the room where possible
    Yell at people if they start running in front of you

Frostmourne room is just going to take practice. Designate TWO people to lead it, one primary, and one backup. The primary should always be in charge of leading it unless dead. Ideally, the primary leader is the tank.

Other than that, it's just going to take some practice. Everybody needs to group up super fast on the marked person (use circle, it's easiest to see in there) and that person needs to lead them to safety, dodging bombs and anticipating where they're falling. Ranged DPS needs to be blasting spirits constantly. Hunters with multishot and boomkins with starfall are superior in there. SoC from locks is pro too.

Okey, anyways when i see movies, i see people are taking damage all the time, is that from bombs or is it something else doing damage in there? How much does the bombs hit for in there?

Quote Originally Posted by madmessias View Post
    Okey, anyways when i see movies, i see people are taking damage all the time, is that from bombs or is it something else doing damage in there? How much does the bombs hit for in there?
    It's a constant damage aura. The bombs can one-shot clothies if they hit them dead on. But that's a moot point, because the idea is to hit none of them. There is no safe time to simply smash through a falling bomb. Healers need to be on the ball. Frostmourne room is when pallies should be on an aura mastery rotation.

Frostmourne room is like the easiest part of the encounter. When everyone zones in, just mark your MT (or a reliable lead) as a raid mark, have everyone stay close to him, have him lead the raid away from bombs. They, FOR THE MOST PART, spawn above you and slowly fall, but some can spawn in other places which can make it awkward every now and then. You just gotta cut across the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Yea heard it isn't too hard, anyways, im having a hard time finding a pov from the "guide" in there, i think it would really help too see what angle hes looking at etc, since looking from above seems kinda bad
    Also, i figured ill get a special specc for this fight, we will go with a discpriest+resotdruid combo, so figured i should take Divinity, not sure about that one though. This is the specc i came up with. Also im the only paladin, thats why i took improved hammer of justice.
    http://www.wowhead.com/talent#sZy0tAruMusIufdxf00bkG
    also got a warrior as the second tank, figured i didn't specc Vindication since he would bring demo shout. Also should he specc Safeguard? (for the soul reapers