Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Smile Your Gobling & Worgen RP names (Story is optional)

Hello all.
    Since i play on a RP server and i usually see people RP, (i don't RP but i usually discuss lore with RPers) Anyhow what will be your goblin and worgen RP Names (no names such as "Greenlittlefellow" or stuff like that.
    I can start.
    Race:Goblin
    Class:Hunter
    Name:Traps Boomstick

(You can rate names and such as well)
    Oh and if this is against any forum rules then i am sorry.
    Edit: Yes i know it is Goblin and not Gobling but i can't fix for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleshgrind View Post
    Worgen Freeman
    That's epic!

Race: Worgen
    class: priest
    name: Lucius Warren

Thanks to LRCollier for sig.
    100% Altoholic ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    Class: Mage
    Name: Triz

Class: Rogue
    Name: Kraxik

Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    Hello all.
    Since i play on a RP server and i usually see people RP, (i don't RP but i usually discuss lore with RPers) Anyhow what will be your goblin and worgen RP Names (no names such as "Greenlittlefellow" or stuff like that.
    I can start.
    Race:Goblin
    Class:Hunter
    Name:Traps Boomstick

(You can rate names and such as well)
    Oh and if this is against any forum rules then i am sorry.
    Edit: Yes i know it is Goblin and not Gobling but i can't fix for some reason.
    I see what you did there. That name has like 4 hidden meanings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goblin: yoda
    Shaman

Little green dude

10+ Year Old Account
    Class: Warrior
    Name: Varin Townsend
    "I see nothing. I hear nothing. I taste victory."

"Trolling (verb): speaking your honest opinion." - you know who

Race:Worgen
    RpName:Giddeon Laren Gamename:Fluffywoof
    Class:Fury/Prot Warrior

Born in Western Plaguelands in hearthglen. when he was 17, was sent on a caravan set to leave WPL to a small hub in Tirisfal where he would get on a boat to menethil. Boat crashes outside Gilneas. Whole crew get WTFPWNT by newly arrived worgen. he gets bit. He lives in the mountains for awhile, violently slaughtering animals, ettin, and people. Right before the cataclysm occurs the gilneans put him in a prison. He escapes and terrorizes the prison by slaughtering guards and inmates. When the cataclysm occurs he is ko'ed by falling debris. They find his unconcious(sp?) and administer the medicine to him, and his story basically starts right after you drink the stuff from the tree.

All credit for this sig goes to JustintimeSS

race: goblin
    class: hunter
    name : Munnyshot
    "lol uh oh , spelling correction, the sure sign someone is losing an argument "

Race:Worgen
    Classruid
    Name:"Siggy"

Born and raised in Gilneas he grew up in a very provincial neighborhood. At the age of 16 he attained his first doctorates in psychology and paranormal psychology. At the age of 25 he began to make controversial connections between dream-states and an ancient religon. Seen as a quack among his peers he continued his private practice with his wife and two children for 10 years until one day he was visited by a man who had a nightmare of a wolf demon that walked on two legs. Mistaking it for Lupophobia was a mistake that still haunts him to this day. That session he was bitten when the patient broke out from under his hypnosis and ran out the door snarling. His business soon began to pick up as the same dream seem to spread throughout the upper and lower classes. The day he also had the dream he began to turn to the paranormal for source of the madness. By then it was too late Gilneas was under Marshall Law his former clients were now the nightmares. Having no alternative but to protect his family he joins the local militia knowing the true number of the threat outnumber the living. He walks out of his office after kissing his family goodbye and joins the last remaining Gilneans in the street in front of Glenn Greymane.

What follows next is covered in the worgen intro.

That was fun.

Class: Warrior
    Name: Kranist

Bio: Once a human paladin from Stormwind city he was sent on a hopeful diplomacy mission to Gilneas just before the Worgen attack in hopes of re-establishing ties with them. In the chaos of the infection he slipped inside the city walls and helped fight off the Worgen for a time until he himself was finally infected. When this happened his powers of the light left him leaving him weak. He managed to slip in with the Gineans unknown to them and has sense walked the path of a warrior honing his fighting skills in hopes that one day when the cure for the Worgen curse is found he can go back to his old life stronger than ever before.

I considered at one point making it so that he was assassinated when in his human form after he had become well known as a great warrior and was risen once more as a forsaken this time keeping on his old path as a warrior but no longer wishing to have anything to do with the Alliance or the light. To cheesy what do you think?

Race: Goblin
    Class: Priest
    Name: Sheena Supermatic

I'm not done with Sheena's story as she will be my first RP toon.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleshgrind View Post
    Worgen Freeman
    If only. lol

WorgenFreeman is 13 letters. WOW only allows for 12.

Would have to be Worgenfreman. Or some other not quite as good variation.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

We have RP forums you can discuss this in

I named my priest Worgen WorgenFleman
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

15+ Year Old Account
    If I were ever to RP with a goblin..

Shwick, Rogue, Male Name Origins from Courage the cowardly dog.

Quinnzel, Hunter, Female. Named from Harley Quinn (batman). Comes with a Hyena named Baby.. or Puddin'.

Deleted
    Not an Rper myself, but I will name my worgen Vargir. Varg means wolf in swedish, and I mixed it with Fenrir (old wolf-like creature/monster in norse mythology). Vargir became the result ^^. Besides I think it has a nice sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    RP forums
    Just for some clarification to Ele

WINK WINK!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!