Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aei101 View Post
    Just because you get it now doesn't make it bad or uncool. It's impossible to outgear the encounter because of the requirements of the achievement. The only things that might make it easier now are that the fight has been out for some time, so more people know it or understand the concept of it, and the fact that classes have since changed a bit from back when Ulduar was current content. Whether any classes dps/tanking/healing was buffed or nerfed to the point of affecting the difficulty of the achievement, I have no and I'm too lazy to look.
    WAT RLY??? Thanks for the info bro. I however got it quite some time ago thank you very much. I still think it's a bit late now. It was cool when Ulduar was "hard". Now it's not cool because it's still an Ulduar achievement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hand of A'dal cause Im elitist like that.

Herald of titans ^^
    Argent Defender now that's a rare title and im not talking about Argent Champion.
    Both achivments can not be outgeared

I think The Astral Walker and Starcaller are interesting names. Maybe because I enjoy astronomy.

Quote Originally Posted by Palegod View Post
    I can agree with the people who said High Warlord, but arenatard titles? Haha, no.
    looks like someone's bad at arena

Warlord/Conqueror/VengefullGlad/Brutal Glad

All tie to me.

the 2 laters aren't obtainable since a while now, but i'm getting Conqueror soon and will def give a shot to Warlord in cata =].
    Last edited by GrieverXIII; 2010-10-09 at 12:06 AM.

I'm Vesker the Seeker and I could honestly stick with this title until the day WoW finally bows out. I think it's great and it suits me as a player quite well. I look for things. Doesn't matter what those things are I'm always searching the game world for something else to give me that little bit more enjoyment, be it a quest I hadn't noticed before, a rare monster I'd never seen or simply something nice to look at. I'm always searching for something and that's why I'll always be the seeker.

Also I'm a giant RP nerd sometimes and I like to pretend "The Seekers" is an order of bounty hunters, assassins and general "problem solvers" my character belongs to.
    "Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken. Always and forever!"

Perfection is so horribly dull, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoff View Post
    How on earth is this title "late"??? The point is exactly that you can't outgear it.
    The fail is strong in this one
    It's late because Ulduar is old and boring. People can have tried it for a year now, that's 52 weeks which is 52 hours. That is old. It's actually been more than that since I remember getting some Yogg achievement or something in July last summer, so perhaps 70 hours of progress for Herald. Old.

Quote Originally Posted by bw13187 View Post
    looks like someone's bad at arena
    Looks like someone is too much of a newb to the game to know how much harder it was to get HWL than any arenatard title.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    The best titles gotta be Scarab Lord or Salty, salty for when u tbag people for doing something stupid and getting themselves killed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmutti View Post
    Any Gladiator title will do. Everything else is for pussies who need to l2p.
    100% troll right there

Warlord or High Warlord always looked badass to me, But they really have to be on male Orc or Tauren Warriors to inspire full awe.

On the other side of the scale. Jenkins has to be the biggest nub title there is.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rain View Post
    a girl can dream, can't he?

10+ Year Old Account
    The Insane
    The Exalted
    The Immortal
    The Undying
    Light of Dawn
    Bane of the Fallen King

Jenkins

10+ Year Old Account
    Scrab Lord
    the Insane
    Merc-wrathful glad

10+ Year Old Account
    The Land of Transvestite Robot Skeletons AKA Wales.
    I always liked The Seeker, which is why I grinded my ass off to get it.
    Now I fall down the toilet a lot </3

---------- Post added 2010-10-09 at 01:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by andraxion View Post
    The Immortal

The reason I think this title is the best in the game is because despite it being out the entire expansion, not everyone and their brother has it. Look at all the other titles, everyone has them.
    I'd like to see a Forsaken Death Knight with The Immortal title.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbikenezer View Post
    I will give you twice the rice and half the beatings!
    Set a course for intercourse!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxxius View Post
    i was in a raid the other day with a guy whose name was "Salty Bawlz" the a was one of the cool alt code letters, which i cannot recreate due to my being on a old laptop
    I have a Salty Beargina (a druid, not that it isn't obvious) on my server. Makes me laugh every time I see it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palegod View Post
    I can agree with the people who said High Warlord, but arenatard titles? Haha, no.
    To get the Vanilla titles all you had to do was no life pvp. Took fuck all skill. To get Merciless/Brutal/Venge/Relent/Wrathful Glad etc etc it means you have to be damn beast at pvp to obtain.
    You must mock the arena titles cos you are one of these people with a Vanilla title but fail immensely at arena. There are a lot of them around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Honzi View Post
    If I got 50k gold for every error since diablo launched, I'd be able to buy a proper weapon.
    "I will now attempt to run away but first I will forget to close my chat window! wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!"

The Flawless Victor

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Why are there so many angry people people in here? Why the hate towards arena and Herald of the Titans?

Quote Originally Posted by Nöx View Post
    The Flawless Victor
    Topic is about best title in game. This was removed.

For me I really like Guardian of Cenarius for my druid.

I also thought Blood Guard was a cool one.

I've always wanted Starcaller for my moonkin.

I also like The Immortal title.

Quote Originally Posted by Orvanoc View Post
    I'd like to see a Forsaken Death Knight with The Immortal title.
    My Forsaken DK at the begining of TLK had The Undying :>

Forsaken Warrior The Immortal here