Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    they should crash it into a planet... oh wait

Quote Originally Posted by criticism View Post
    Have it on fire and being looted by the scum and criminals of the town. Then rename it Detroit.
    no..it can't just be horde there =)

Isn't all of Northrend/Outland going to be like a "past" area where the Bronze Dragonflight sends you back to learn the accomplishments of the Horde/Alliance? I think Blizzard said something about that, how you'd be questing in the Cataclysm'd areas, then go to the past to BC and WOTLK content.

If that's the case, it makes sense to leave Dalaran the way it is.

I don't think I'll even set my HS there, while levelling. I'll just set it in whatever place in Northrend I'm using at the moment, for faster levelling, and fly to Dala in between levels to get abilities. Other than those ocasional times, I won't even remember it.

Dalaran will die. And it's about time.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by criticism View Post
    Have it on fire and being looted by the scum and criminals of the town. Then rename it Detroit.
    Lol, thats hilarious

Rhonin is gonna use it to plug up the mealstorm.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve2911 View Post
    It'd make more sense just to move the city back to its original location, from a lore standpoint.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by teerack View Post
    Rhonin is gonna use it to plug up the mealstorm.
    And this

Deleted
    Dalaran will fall to the ground so it becomes a real part of the forest :O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    My idea:

After we defeated Deathwing in this Cataclysm expansion (and maybe the expansion after it too) Deepholm needs to be sealed off to protect the Elemental Plane of Earth. The Kirin Tor decides to move their city and helps the Earthen Ring to seal off the elemental plane. With the magic powers of Rhonin & Co. and massive size of Dalaran they decide to place the city inside the mealstrom to stop the vortex for once and for all. With the currents of the vortex gone many old lands, which lay deep down under the dark ocean comes to surface bringing new lands to discover. Even the Naga empire and their fortresses raises above the sealevel. With the anger of the Naga under command of Queen Aszhara a new villian rises and it's evil meets the world in a very mean way.
    dalaran is not a car they drive around anywhere they like it took a certain amount of effort to move it to northrend they dont move wherever there is trouble mages aint supaheros

Deleted
    Dalaran doesn't have any mobility restrictions. Why not let it slowly float around zones?

all they'd need to do is remove all the npcs that simulate players running through the city, add a few tumbleweeds here and there. XD

i'll still use it so I can use my dalaran ring, train, then hearthstone back to the new zones. hopefully they aren't too overwhelming in trying to add appeal to stormwind/org that I HAVE to come back there over and over...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.