Mounts in Cataclysm

So, I avidly read this page, among all the other WoW news pages very often, read into as much info as I can find and usually don't miss much, but lately I have heard multiple people within my guild saying that come Cataclysm your mounts will be shared throughout your entire account, insinuating that if Character A has Amani War Bear then Character B will now be able to use one too.

I've seen nothing on this yet and have been trying to find something somewhere that states this is true and have yet to find anything. So, can anyone answer if this is true or false?

10+ Year Old Account
    Unsubstantiated rumor.

Probably just another stupid rumor indeed.
    <;~~~~{] -____- )|:-~=(}

Join a guild with smarter people - seriously. Threads like this pop up every day...can no one think for themselves and/or use common sense?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

I think your guildmates misunderstood. I remember a blue post saying that BoA -achievements- was on their to do list. Means that any mount related to achievements could be share amoung all your characters. Ex: ulduar proto, icc wyrm, black war bear, albinos drake etc.

I wish... the za-bear is awsome... and i dont even play my hunter anymore.