Poll: What area?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Vashj'ir. Hyjal is a boring flaming turd.

The intro, the quests, the terrain, it's all so god damn boring.

Deleted
    I hate having questing for alliance NPCs so I guess Vash'jr

At what lvl is GET. OFF. MA. SHIP. ??

Quote Originally Posted by DEEPKVTS View Post
    sucks to be you, as everyone has already stated many times, dungeons aren't going to be the way they are in wrath, and questing is going to level you about three times faster. enjoy your abysmal dungeon xp while you get left in the dust.
    Obviously you are not a happy person...if the guy feels good lvling via killing boars in Elwyn forest I say let him do it...how will you do it it`s totaly up to you so don`t mess with our fun showing your face here anymore her Adolf..just let it go it was more than 60 years ago...

Deleted
    Having completed both of the zones on the beta, though most people like Vashj'ir, I personally prefer the calmness of Hyjal.

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    Having completed both of the zones on the beta, though most people like Vashj'ir, I personally prefer the calmness of Hyjal.
    lol

You've already done them both. How fun for you will it be to do them over again! that's why i don't use my beta

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yourface View Post
    hyal, I hate fucking underwater always did
    this^^

10+ Year Old Account
    as a shaman i just feel the need to go to Mount hyjal, also it looks great
    Youtube Channel
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Minecraft Map: Valley of Ages(map is out of date)

Personally i'm gonna give dungeons a try. There will be so many people out questing that it will be hard to function. I'm gonna try leveling with a full premade dungeon group, using full raid consumables as well as hand-written guides for every boss and type of trash pull based on videos i've seen from beta.

I feel like my group will be able to make pretty good time leveling.

15+ Year Old Account
    The one where I can level faster

Mount Hyjal.....love NE zones.

Also I hated every underwater level in every game I've ever played so I dont want to risk starting Cata on a bad note >.>.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Frost has been the leveling spec of choice since....forever. The people laughing at you are wrath babies and should be treated the same way David Hasslehoff treats his body: with no respect.

I'll first look at fansites and see which types of quests are in each zone. I prefer epic feeling zones or questlines, memorable - such as howling vs borean....Borean, even though it's boring, gets me everytime due to that quest with the demolisher and KT things...Or Zul'drak vs other grinds, from the drakuru quest line.

Any been released yet for hyjal vs vash? idk.

I figure Vashj'ir will be less populated than Hyjal at release since most people are water zone-phobic after the awful gameplay they have generated in other games, so I'll start there for my first 80-85 run. It's also completely different from any other zone we have thus far, so I think starting a new expansion in a completely new type of environment will be a nice way to delve into the content.

Hyjal, I've always wanted to explore that dark spot on my map, plus I can fly there!

Quote Originally Posted by Caylis View Post
    vash'jir, having played the zone on the beta, there is no competition between these 2 zones.. Vash'jir is a beautiful zone with great quest selection.. You even have to give someone a "case of crabs"... that alone is win surely?
    You are beyond correct. I whole-heartedly agree with your statement.

10+ Year Old Account
    vashir simply because its new

hyjal is somthing i did alot in tbc and of course that zone isnt as interesting visually as wows first totally under water zone

Deleted
    I'm going to go with Vashj'ir, I've noticed that it uses more phasing with startingquests, so it'll be less problematic to get your kills and items despite the loads of people around.

Vashj'ir. I love the seahorse mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both, I have multiple 80's :>

Deleted
    Hyjal if it isnt a total lagfest. If it is, I might see how much exp there is in Dungeons. Lets face it, the queue times will be awesomely fast at the start of the expansion for ToTT and BRC.

Vashj'ir Im interested to see how blizzard did the water zone