Thread: Forsaken port?!

Forsaken port?!

Hi Guys,
    i have just one little question.

i read in many posts, the forsaken are invading Gilneas to secure a port for the horde in the eastern Kingdoms.

than how so are they attacking gilneas with a huge fleet of forsaken shipps, as shown in the battle for gilneas?
    and further, if they have a port, why is the horde traveling to tol barrad from orgrimma and not from their own forsaken port?
    ( i know, that the bloodelf port in eversong is occupied with its own problems, so this cannot be the right port. than does this mean, the forsaken port is vangeance landing in northrend?)

sry if this has already been asked, i couldn´t find an answer to this question.

mfg and thanks sandini

PS: sry if something is spelled wrong...

15+ Year Old Account
    i think most of their fleet is aquired by capturing pirate/ally ships and killing their crew. but they dont have a port of their own.

Well in-lore Lordaeron had multiple ports (Tyr's Hand as example) but because WoW is not to scale, they can't be put in here due to sizing issues :O
    If you ain't Dutch, you ain't much.
    As Finishing touch God created the Dutch.

For Gnomeregan!
    For King Wrynn! and for the Alliance!

Jaina Proudmoore: Sugar, Spice; and Everything Nice.

Yes I am a Alliance fanboy and yes I am proud of it, FOR THE ALLIANCE.

They could've come from Northrend with those ships.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is one thing that keeps bugging me simce first announcements. I kinda hoped they'd make a port on an unused territory in the west of Tirisfal (Tirisfal Grove), but they just made a plateau with a lake there. What can I say? Apparently, they can submerge or they don't need any ports because they don't need supplies. Or Blizzard derp'd that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    They could've come from Northrend with those ships.
    And how did they get to Northrend?

Quote Originally Posted by vanin View Post
    And how did they get to Northrend?
    Took the zeppelin. Or maybe they took the zeppelin to Org and ran over to Bilgewater Harbor to catch board the ships.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure the forsaken have port's, but they arent visible ingame. Plenty of coast availible to then in tirisfal and silverpine especially.
    Either that, or they share port with the rest of the horde somewhere. O

Ingame scale =/= Actual World scale

You see 30 houses in Stormwind, while they are probably 3'000, scale issues.

I don't want to get all off topic but what happened to the neutral port?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izenhart View Post
    Ingame scale =/= Actual World scale

You see 30 houses in Stormwind, while they are probably 3'000, scale issues.
    This.

i know that...it´s just, the justification for the attack against gilneas seems to be the need of the horde for a port in eastern kingdoms...if they have allready a port, why would they attack gilneas?...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sandini View Post
    i know that...it´s just, the justification for the attack against gilneas seems to be the need of the horde for a port in eastern kingdoms...if they have allready a port, why would they attack gilneas?...
    I'm not a military tactician but maybe they attacked because is to close to Undercity and alliance would have a foothold in forsaken territories?
    Just saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe the Forsaken are ordered to attack because the fictional port of the Forsaken would be alllll the way around to the north, making Gilneas a much, much more efficient and quicker port to use for supplies.

We also have no idea about things such as tides and other real world naval problems they may have with their northern "port" and Gilneas may be the solution. Considering on invasion Gilneas was still at war with the Horde as not ever signing a peace treaty, and not allied to anyone after they left the Alliance post WCII, the Horde may have seen it as relatively easy pickings for some extra land, resources and more efficient for war.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I opened this thread, I was expecting a quality beverage made from fermented grapes farmed by Forsaken. Guess I was wrong.

Click signature for main character's armory.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Punky View Post
    I'm not a military tactician but maybe they attacked because is to close to Undercity and alliance would have a foothold in forsaken territories?
    Just saying.
    Except it's stated that it's for a Horde port.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

I thought the Forsaken had a port in Silverpine?

Quote Originally Posted by sandini View Post
    The Justification is they want a port in the CENTRAL part of the Eastern Kingdoms. The Horde has ports.