Camel Animation: Spit??

Wait wait wait... towards the end, when the camel is going through the attack animations, right after the attack when it looks like it is whacking with its head and neck, I swear it looks like a spit animation.

That would be awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure it is, its not that surprising considering the reputation Camels have irl... Did you know when they spit it's not just saliva but actual stomach acid? =P
    Unofficial Playable Sethrak Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2796109?page=1

Quote Originally Posted by Vail View Post
    I'm pretty sure it is, its not that surprising considering the reputation Camels have irl... Did you know when they spit it's not just saliva but actual stomach acid? =P
    I learned something today.

And yeah that would be cool

The spit is great. I guess it's too much to hope that will be the "mountspecial" emote, so we can spam camel spit by hitting the space bar while standing still?

I think the leg animation while walking and running is a bit simple. It looks too coordinated. Camels move their legs really weird. But it's definitely close enough.

For years you've looked down on and spit on those on ground mounts... But now... The mounts spit back!

World of Warcraft: Camelclysm

Coming this December to a store near you.

Isn't it llamas that spit, not camels?

Same Family o critter, they both spit

Edit: need to make llamas a tamable beast so hunters can ride a spitting camel and have a spitting llama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alendar View Post
    Isn't it llamas that spit, not camels?
    They both do.

Unofficial Playable Sethrak Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2796109?page=1