Thread: Taurens

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I plan on making a Tauren paladin when Cataclysm launches if that makes you feel any better.

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    They make the target in front of me disappear which is very annoying.

So i'll never make a Tauren.
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

My Taurens are awesome, I just wish we could fit through doors.

I'm totally willing to sign a petition, no druid heals til Blizzard scales the door frames for Tauren.
    ☼Tanks are the earth. Healers are the sun. DPS are the asteroids bouncing around the universe asking if anyone saw how they wiped out those dinosaurs.☼
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    As much as I'd like to screw every single one of you, no, we don't "screw the majority".

Female tauren is the gender/race I enjoy playing the most. They're just cool and really "fantasy" to me. Also if you have a problem with them being so big, make it to where you zoom out more? That's what I did.

Tried a Tauren DK, they feel like they move in slow motion. Can't stand it. Only thing i like about taurens is the sound they make when i beat on them, and their death sound :>

Too bad i swapped back to horde...oh well there is still arenas to beat on some cows =D.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't play them just because of their staring zones. I mean, you have several quests to gather multiple quest items in only one 16-space bag. That means there is almost no room for profession maths. Also Barrens has some negative effect on me, I just don't like it.