Needy achievement in cata

Does anyone have any info what happens to the needy,greedy achievements in cata? Will we get new ones and the old ones get turned into Feats of Strenghts?

And they would be changed why?

Quote Originally Posted by Avengerx View Post
    Does anyone have any info what happens to the needy,greedy achievements in cata? Will we get new ones and the old ones get turned into Feats of Strenghts?
    I have info but won't tell you, I hope you suffer in pain

who cares? it's not a hard achievment to get
    Duel me if u dare! I think your chicken, /duel
    http://snoekje. mybrute. com

Deleted
    Superior and Epic got an upgraded version of 333 and 359 respectively. Need and Greed is still any item above 185.

10+ Year Old Account
    They have to be changed somehow, maybe by increasing the iLevel requirement because otherwise it would work with any random item you would win by gr/need

Im guessing Cata greenies would be higher than iLevel 187(or was it 200?) so you can just get the achi from rolling 100 on a green item. That wouldn't be fair.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadock View Post
    so you can just get the achi from rolling 100 on a green item. That wouldn't be fair.
    How exactly can it not be fair? You roll 100 on an item and you get an achievement, fine. But why does it specifically have to be a blue or purple to count? It's not the Superior or Epic achievement we are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadock View Post
    Im guessing Cata greenies would be higher than iLevel 187(or was it 200?) so you can just get the achi from rolling 100 on a green item. That wouldn't be fair.
    You can get it easily by doing Frozen Halls since those drop up to 232 gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Whister View Post
    who cares? it's not a hard achievment to get
    I guess then your one of those people that the RNG really favors...