Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I've seen lv 85 recounts showing arcane blasts crits for 75k at lv 85. Stop saying this crap that things are going to balance out at 85. 75k is about how much hp cloth casters have in total. Yes, mages are one-shotting players at max level. This is broken. This isn't growing pains. I can't wait to see the wow forums on Wednesday when people start becomming victim to this. hot fix inc or bust.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierman5000 View Post
    I've seen lv 85 recounts showing arcane blasts crits for 75k at lv 85. Stop saying this crap that things are going to balance out at 85. 75k is about how much hp cloth casters have in total. Yes, mages are one-shotting players at max level. This is broken. This isn't growing pains. I can't wait to see the wow forums on Wednesday when people start becomming victim to this. hot fix inc or bust.
    Anyone who lets a Mage freecast four arcane blasts in a row (note the mage can only do this once every 3 minutes) deserves to die.

Note that with haste levels at 85 that would be letting the mage sit still casting for 10 full seconds.

15+ Year Old Account
    Resilience, spell reflect, power word: shield, silence, spell lock, counter spell, solar beam, kick, pummel, hammer of justice, ice barrier, mana shield, earth shield, wind shear, grounding totem, cloak of shadows, intercept, fear, polymorph, hex, deep freeze, slow, death coil, strangulate, mind freeze, deterrence, silencing shot, and bubble would all like a word with you.
    BfA Beta Time

you can link this dumbass shit with the cry movies all you want. Plain and simple, nobody is going to play this abortion of a patch as far as pvp goes with retards pressing 1 button twice and gibbing players. Not for 2 months, hell not for 2 hours.
    Tough shit.Blizzard is allowing it to go live as is,you can either; A)Bitch and moan some more,B)Not bother so much since this is obviously gonna be rebalanced around the numbers they want by the time Cataclysm is out.Which by the way will still be high for Arcane Blast because the spell works this way AND HAS A FUCKING 6 SECONDS MINIMUM SETUP.
    Last edited by Agroculture; 2010-10-12 at 09:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have to come to the realization that the next two months of WoW are nothing more then an Open Beta.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phyrix View Post
    You have to come to the realization that the next two months of WoW are nothing more then an Open Beta.
    Not quite... They won't adjust anything until we hit 85 (which Blizzard apparently thinks will take the general public about a week to do) unless it is truly broken. I'm talking about Paladins 3.0.2 pre-Wrath broken (Bubble + Wings + Divine Storm = DIE MFers).

This patch is more so that the community can get used to the changes (as it was pre-Wrath) than it is for Blizzard to polish anything. I have no doubt that if you provide feedback that they find is useful then they will use it to polish the game, any self-respecting company would, but bitching and moaning about stuff generally just makes their shit-list.