Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Let me clarify, then: When I first learned about ArP, I didn't understand it. I learned about it eventually, but I didn't see the point of it, so I focused on agility for my gemming. As a survival hunter, I don't/wouldn't have benefited from it much, anyways.
    At first when i learned about ArP i didn't understand it either. Then i found out about it, but i just carried on gemming SP. As a holy priest I Don't/wouldn't have benefited from it much anyways

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyIllidan View Post
    Oh well I guess I'll use it as my excuse to go bear more often til it's fixed. Cat is really depressing damage wise currently on PTR.
    I thought you were saying they were broken because of some spells was messy but its all about dps?
    There's probably more important stuff to handle before numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixblight View Post
    Blizzard did say that the Arena season would end before the patch is released. Take that for what you will.
    that was for the official release of Cataclysm which is patch 4.0.3, he was asking about 4.0.1

Quote Originally Posted by SomethingcooKiljaeden View Post
    that was for the official release of Cataclysm which is patch 4.0.3, he was asking about 4.0.1
    No, it's for 4.0.1. They have to end the season before the new mechanics so it's consistent.

Some classes can just blow up people at 80, while others lack important tools since everything is being balanced around 85 already.