Quote Originally Posted by Ironjaws-Mike View Post
Arent Horde more PvP fellas? Overall there is more Alliance players, but on PvP realms Hordes dominates? Might just be me missreading something so. *Shrugs*

Though I agree, on my battlegroup Alliance are so bad that I almost cry when we win, though Im not the greatest pvp:er my self. But I have noticed the latest month that there is rarely ANY healers on Alliance side any more. I mean, when you do Ilse of Conquest (Or whatever it´s called) and Im the only healer of 40 people, then it´s pretty much dead run lulz. Even better when people complaining "Where is my fukking heals?!", "Healers sucks!" when there is only one healzor.

Also the attitude is pretty bad, even before we starting people start to ask "How is we gonna lose this time?" and to be frankly, that is not a moral boost really.

But well, one victory out of eight or ten might be bad, but hell, that victory is so much sweeter! ;D

Depends on the battlegroup, but yeah Horde are generally viewed as the "PvPers" and Allies as the "PvErs." I think Horde generally outnumber the Allies greatly though on most, if not all, battlegroups.