Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    It's gone downhill some since I first started because of BE's, leveling changes, and now BoA gear, but I've always enjoyed being Horde because a large chunk of the Horde population weren't whiners who needed everything handed to them. Back before BE's were added, if you got to 60 as Horde it was because you -really- wanted to be Horde. Going from 12-30 as Horde was quite arduous in Vanilla, and the people playing Horde back then weren't going to hold your hand along the way. Either you figured it out and leveled, or you re-rolled Alliance and we never saw you again.

Played through the Worgen starting area yesterday from start to finish, and what I saw there reminds me so much of BE starting zones throughout TBC (as far as the types of players are concerned), that it gives me hope for the quality of the Horde again in Cata.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

Simple I love the horde and hate the alliance.

---------- Post added 2010-10-10 at 12:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sidonis View Post
    It's gone downhill some since I first started because of BE's, leveling changes, and now BoA gear, but I've always enjoyed being Horde because a large chunk of the Horde population weren't whiners who needed everything handed to them. Back before BE's were added, if you got to 60 as Horde it was because you -really- wanted to be Horde. Going from 12-30 as Horde was quite arduous in Vanilla, and the people playing Horde back then weren't going to hold your hand along the way. Either you figured it out and leveled, or you re-rolled Alliance and we never saw you again.
    Pretty much this as well

Deleted
    When I first started playing Wow, I rolled Horde because my brother did. I started off playing at the same account and we took turns, I later on got my own account and restarded on the same server. Some of my friends started playing, since I played Horde on my server, they started there as well. I have lvl'ed up alliance characters as well though just to see if there is any difference, but really it's the same people on both sides so to me it doesn't matter if I play Horde or Alliance, as long as I play with people I like.

Because he is a cool guy and isnt afraid of anything.

Deleted
    No Gnomes, and less whiny kids, which will be even more true when Worgens come out, because they're all going to switch and be "I'm a werewolf, rawr."

Deleted
    Because Horde just looks a lot better and fun to play, I can't stand all the Alliance races, they're not fantasy enough

Horde also has my favorite hero's, like:

Thrall
    Cairne
    Vol'Jin
    Sylvanas

F**ck you Lor'thewho Theron!!! The only leader of the Horde I dislike

From the Alliance my favorite hero's are:

Tyrande

Thats about it... and I don't even like Tyrande that much like the Horde leaders

BTW, can some1 start a poll but then why they play ALLIANCE?

15+ Year Old Account
    cuz i can

I play horde at the moment because them awful people i play with for nearly 4 years now decided to randomly go horde on a server where horde is shit. :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Cablecow View Post
    because all the alliance had was elves , and different sized humans
    I lol'd XD that was exactly what I thought when I first tried the game XD. Never gone further than level 10 with any alliance char.