4.0.1 This Wednesday?

I've been surfing around the forum, and I've seen a few people state that the patch is being applied on this Wednesday. I don't ever recall a patch being released on the US Servers on a Wednesday, but is their any evidence to this? I didn't see it on the front page, nor any blues state this in wow general forums. Am I just blind?

I noticed they're still doing some tweaking, it seems a bit odd for them to rush a patch out with that being said. I am, however, hoping for an earlier release then later.

Apologies if this has been posted before, but I haven't seen it.

P.S. The forum that it was stated in was locked, so I couldn't ask there.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimiko View Post
    I've been surfing around the forum, and I've seen a few people state that the patch is being applied on this Wednesday. I don't ever recall a patch being released on the US Servers on a Wednesday, but is their any evidence to this? I didn't see it on the front page, nor any blues state this in wow general forums. Am I just blind?

I noticed they're still doing some tweaking, it seems a bit odd for them to rush a patch out with that being said. I am, however, hoping for an earlier release then later.

Apologies if this has been posted before, but I haven't seen it.

P.S. The forum that it was stated in was locked, so I couldn't ask there.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...till-this-week