Page 1 of 2
LastLast

how long have people been able to jump the AV gate?

it has to be half a year, by now. blizzard has some shitty employees.

edit: AB
    Last edited by nosoup4crr; 2010-10-10 at 04:42 AM.

Blizzard has some shitty employees because a massive game has bugs that haven't been addressed because they're busy doing other things? Your logic is flawless.

are you saying that it's acceptable that a very public problem hasn't been addressed in 6 months? clearly unemployed, heh. I don't take advice about logic from basement dwellers.

---------- Post added 2010-10-10 at 06:08 AM ----------

sorry guys...can't address that payroll discrepancy. I'm "busy doing other things." lol

Wow, right to the insults huh? You sure are mature and reasonable. I'm sure this thread is going in a very productive direction fast. (I predict your reply to me will prove this)
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizz: "Sorry to inform you all that the new expansion will be delayed another 6 months so we can fix this problem we are having in Arathi Basin" **eyeroll**
    Your Add Here!

I usally do the gatejumping thing, but that's only to give alliance on our battlegroup equallity (I grabed 2 bases and we still lost with horde holding all 5 bases yay)

Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    Yes, yes we are. Beakfest(sic) and personal hygiene mean nothing in the face of an xpac. Having a job is overrated... Game or die.

Quote Originally Posted by Tjacu View Post
    I usally do the gatejumping thing, but that's only to give alliance on our battlegroup equallity (I grabed 2 bases and we still lost with horde holding all 5 bases yay)
    yeah I could care less. Horde just dominate them regardless of their cheap tactics.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimvarg View Post
    Blizz: "Sorry to inform you all that the new expansion will be delayed another 6 months so we can fix this problem we are having in Arathi Basin" **eyeroll**
    you think it would take 6 months to fix that problem? lol. **rpvirgineyeroll**

Pathetic troll. No one's that stupid.

Remember, good trolls make it seem someone can possibly really have that opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nosoup4crr View Post
    you think it would take 6 months to fix that problem? lol. **rpvirgineyeroll**
    really... i mean, Really?! yea.. it would def. take 6mo to fix that.
    Your Add Here!

Did they ever fix the one in WSG where you could run the flag while in the passenger seat of a chopper? rofl

10+ Year Old Account
    In the Death and despair of bein a newbie
    how do you even jump them.... LOL goes to show how much i pvp

are you saying that it's acceptable that a very public problem hasn't been addressed in 6 months? clearly unemployed, heh. I don't take advice about logic from basement dwellers.

---------- Post added 2010-10-10 at 06:08 AM ----------

sorry guys...can't address that payroll discrepancy. I'm "busy doing other things." lol
    While we would all like to have the bug fixed but there's a high possibility they aren't overly concerned with it with Cata being as close to release as it is, the bug may have been around for 6months but I'd think they are more concerned with Cata bugs than they are with AB(and who knows maybe a fix will be shipped with Cata/4.0.3).

Also my home doesn't have a basement so It's nearly impossible for me to dwell there.

Quote Originally Posted by kaijyuu View Post
    Pathetic troll. No one's that stupid.

Remember, good trolls make it seem someone can possibly really have that opinion.
    i'm no troll. i have 200 some odd posts...you'll find most of them reasonable. My favorite thing in the world, though, is people not knowing how to defend their position and, instead, calling someone a troll. FAVORITE THING IN THE WORLD

---------- Post added 2010-10-10 at 06:45 AM ----------

seriously...this would take maybe 1 day of toying w/ the coding. They already have it implemented it other BG's. I can't believe there are so many people who don't recognize how ridiculous it is to let a very public, easily fixable bug stay unaddressed for this long. clearly, i've underestimated the number of people who will nut-hug blizzard no matter the issue.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaijyuu View Post
    No one's that stupid.
    First rule of life: Someone is ALWAYS that stupid.
    Second rule: Someone is even stupider.
    Rule 2b: This leads to a perpetual stupidity chain leading downward to infinite stupidity.

1. Yes, I totally agree, just look at the posts in this topic, insults everywhere, very reasonable.

2. You keep saying that this is a very public bug, and yet I'm apperantly not the only one here who has never heard of it. I suggest you go do something constructive instead of whining about it on a fan forum, go to the official forum and adress the problem there, or make a bug report in game. I heard that's a much better way to make Blizzard listen to you than by complaining at a fan forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Gookie View Post
    2. You keep saying that this is a very public bug, and yet I'm apperantly not the only one here who has never heard of it.
    sorry. i tend to overestimate people. i apologize for not accounting for your ignorance. But, thanks for agreeing with me, at least.

it has to be half a year, by now. blizzard has some shitty employees.

edit: AB
    Blizzard has repeatedly and very publicly stated that you should report any and all players that use that exploit. It is considered a bannable offense. THAT is what they are doing about it.

Now if you really want to get into long-term bugs? Vanish for Rogues hasn't worked since, when, BC? It's the same for Blink and Mage, except Blink wasn't working in BC.

that junk's been reported for 6 months. I understand that as a temporary bandaid. But, eventually, you ahve to fix the problem--especially one as simple as that.

sorry. i tend to overestimate people. i apologize for not accounting for your ignorance. But, thanks for agreeing with me, at least.
    And once again we take to the insults eh? Reasonable as ever.

This might be hard for you to understand, seeing as your logic apperantly equals to "If I know or do something, everyone else should aswell." But people tend to find different things in this game funny, I for one never pvp, very simple answer to why I did not know about the bug, therefore, if you do pvp so much, I suggested you go make a bug report on it. But I suppose it's better to keep trolling this topic? That will definatly make Blizzard fix the bug.