I officialy love this dungeon now. I was bored and wanted to blow off some steam by trolling. So i hopped into random dungeon finder half naked, as tank. Instant queue, of course. Dungeon turns out to be Pit of Saron. First two greens to drop were a levl 78 sword of strength and a shield of icy intellect. Needed them off the bat and put them on. So by this point i only had around 490 def rating. Went on to some close calls, but managed to clear the dungeon with some average to below average geared people. Rimefangs claw dropped. I needed and put that on. At this point we all went ahhh what the hell lets go do H HoR. We walk in, since one of the dps didnt have enough "Gearscore" to join, as determined by blizzard. We go on, third wave, another green shield drops. This one is slightly better cause it has crit, so I need on it. Lots of close calls and many laughs, we get to first boss. I pop all cds that were up by that point, more laughs and we down him. At this point im about shitting my pants at how good we are doing, since the healer was going close to oom almost every pull and drinking furiously between pulls. We make it to the second boss, and I was like no way in hell we can do this! we get to it, lots of close calls, the druid healer had to use innervate, he nearly died in the well a couple times, but we get him down! at this point im wondering if we can make the LK run due to low dps, top was 3.5 next was 3, next was 2.2 and of course my 1.2k dps. We get to it, and second wave LK is practically whipping us with his aura, we move on and just barely get the next wave down before lk is at us again. We finish it and miss the speed achi by 20 seconds. I was tanking like this the whole time aside from the upgrades http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Ty%C3%A0ldan Suffice it to say i dont think blizzards gearscore checker is needed. I know skill vs gear arguement but still. Having that much fun really renewed my faith in the general wow population. I just wish they had been on my server :/