Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I know a 45 year old chick that's had like three abortions throughout her life.

15+ Year Old Account
    personally know? 20
    Know in game: I think two of the people in my 10m group are in their 30s

Quote Originally Posted by Pixelhero View Post
    anyone who is above late 30s sounds creepy as hell to me in vent, and I pretend I never heard them.

SO YEAH OLDEST PERSON I KNOW IS ABOUT 23.
    Lol I do the same thing but with anyone who sounds under about 18. Just sounds like some kid whining about something so I usualy just pretend I didnt hear them.

Oldest person I know that plays is 54.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rain View Post
    a girl can dream, can't he?

my mom is 57, she has 4 80's. If my grandma could see better i bet i could get her to play shes 85... Old ppl usually will play if you make them play it a little... its not only addicting to us you know

the oldest guy that i know of who plays is 56 years old. Its fun for me to see him play since for one hes my father and for another he used to be a clicker...
    The irony in this is that he used to tell me two things when he seen me play this game. One being its a waste of time, and that I shouldn't be so rough on my keyboard with all that button mashing. He now plays wow 4-8 hours a week, and raids with his guild every Saturday, He also doesn't click anything. Hes even went as far as having his mount key bound.

My guild has a few people above 40 and we even have a 68 year old in it O_o

Quote Originally Posted by RedHeadWolf View Post
    I know a 45 year old chick that's had like three abortions throughout her life.
    worthless information is worthless, what does that have to do with her playing wow or her age?

I turn 47 oct 15

hmmm I think middle 50's, really cool guy, played an 80 warlock. Was devoted to the game and although not the most knowledgable he was a great guy who enjoyed having fun and exploring in the game, was also a master of the AH and practically dominated everything involving flasks and end tier epics. Dethrik if your out there still on my old server. Cheers man!

Quote Originally Posted by Wuvlycuddles View Post
    I'm the youngest in my guild at 24 :/

And the oldest is 59 and the average age being between 28 and 40 somewhere
    I bet thats kinda refreshing, I also bet about half of those people have the maturity level of 16 year olds, at least when they are having fun or angry.

a guildie of mine is like 68 and he always tells us to call him "gramps"

I am 39. I think going forward, we are going to see older and older people playing games. When I was a kid playing on my Atari or Nintendo, the idea of an adult playing a video game... well it didn't happen. But as we age, we don't necessarily lose interest in playing games. We may have less time, but we still love video games. We grew up with them. I am not surprised to see people in their 50's and certainly 40's playing. I don't anticipate stopping any time soon either, which bums out my wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Shindi View Post
    a guildie of mine is like 68 and he always tells us to call him "gramps"
    I would find that damn creepy lol...

10+ Year Old Account
    ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̡͌l
    A guy in the mid-fifties was the oldest one I knew. He was a really nice guy that spent most of his life raising his kids by himself and picked up WoW when they all moved out.

Not anymore, but I knew a dude who was in his almost in his 70s (just retired from work)

I also knew a father of 2 ~15 year old ish kids who also played.

10+ Year Old Account
    My 56 year old Father, 80 Tauren hunter and 80 Troll priest, along with two level 70 Alliance characters (Paladin/Rogue) that he made before I convinced him to come over to the Light.

He isn't too great at the combat part of the game...but pretty much has the servers economy in a stranglehold. He's made our guild about 50 thousand gold over the past 2 months by playing the AH.
    Last edited by Mogrutana; 2010-10-10 at 07:59 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    I've never had a confirmed age on any of the older people I've played with, but I have played with some around 40-50.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wherever there are gnomes that havent been eaten yet.
    that would be my grandfather...71 years old...and i always chuckle when he chugs some beer and cackles when he kills an ally.
    <Insert something witty and humorous here>

10+ Year Old Account
    46, and his two brothers of 42 and 39. We had a Dutch guild in Vanilla and this guy threw us all a LAN party with barbeque in his new house in Amsterdam where 25 people showed up. It was a really nice day as well. Too bad almost none of them plays anymore these days.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Direknyte View Post
    One of my current guilds are made up of primarily 28-50 year olds. Lot of professional types. Surprisingly, they kick a lot of ass.
    Why is this surprising to you?

Deleted
    Guy at work who is like 60 odd (on the verge of retiring so early 60's). He used to be alliance, but found out we were horde and swapped, and loves it.