Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Why do you play alliance?

Question explains itself. Just wondering why people choose alliance to play

10+ Year Old Account
    DUH, they're 1337.

Welcome, Jr Member, acwow28. May your stay at MMO champion be a pleasant one.

Because I dont like huge orc shoulders. That is really why.
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

i started as ally cos friends were on that side, but when they quite i went to the horde and still love them.

Because blizzard accidently blood elfs.

I play Alliance because when WoW first launched paladins were only available to the alliance. And I wanted to play paladin because my favourite game of all time before was diablo 2 and my favourite class to play was paladin

And now I still play alliance because I have all my resources alliance side.

Because to me the cities apart from Silvermoon are a nicer place to hang out.

Undercity.........

Seems more organized. In areas, cities, quests, etc. I remember I couldn't find anything in Orgrimmar on my first Horde and got quests that sent me to several far off areas.

10+ Year Old Account
    My brother got me into the game and he plays alliance so I rolled alliance as well so that I could hang out with him. Never played a horde character past level 16 or so. Never regretted my decision. Alliance is awesome.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

I prefer the races. The capital cities are awesome. I enjoy the quests more.

Also, most people seem to play Horde.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Gnomes.

And I'm too cheap to pay for faction transfers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Frost has been the leveling spec of choice since....forever. The people laughing at you are wrath babies and should be treated the same way David Hasslehoff treats his body: with no respect.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I first started playing I wanted to play as a Paladin because I had played WarCraft 1 through WarCraft 3 and I liked the Lore behind them. Also all the way through the WarCraft RTS games I always felt sided with the Alliance, so even though the class I wanted to play was only on Alliance at the time, it just seemed like the natural choice.

Ya i love the alliance citys except for the exodar. god i hate that place i cant find anything in it. i also like the glorified feel of the races. and what i like most now is that the worgens are gonna change our "pretty" image and hopeful bring a lot of players back

Just the feeling of being on the Alliance. I was always brought up with classic fantasy stories and the Alliance fits that perfectly.

i always played alliance couse my bro and cousin played there back in the days when i started.. never played anything besides nelf and human tho..
    not draenei because.. duh! space-goat!
    not dwarf couse.. the beard
    not gnomes because.. they need to die.. (they are cute tho.. gotta admit that)
    not horde couse my friends is alliance, and i just dont like being a ugly motherfucker troll/orc/undead

I play Alliance because they have Gnomes :3

Gnomes are the most badass race on earth. Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by xelaa View Post
    not dwarf couse.. the beard
    Dwarves dont need to have beards >.>.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Frost has been the leveling spec of choice since....forever. The people laughing at you are wrath babies and should be treated the same way David Hasslehoff treats his body: with no respect.

Friends that got me to play were alliance and now I love gnomes too much.

Quote Originally Posted by litledude View Post
    Dwarves dont need to have beards >.>.
    yes they do lol

I like the lore of defenders of the world more than instigators attempting to usurp a place to call their own.