Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its the alliance town with the AH and Bank under 20seconds from the port in, making it the quickest to hop to, buy stuff, access bank and hearth back to where I was. Horrible design /rollseyes
    Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe - Albert Einstein

Deleted
    Tactical nuke incomming! It´s all over!

Quote Originally Posted by Kichiro View Post
    I think they should fix it and have it flying would work well with flying mounts.
    THIS! It would be pretty badass to have it hovering over Azuremyst. Have a few people with a teleportation pod over at Azurewatch.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do believe that, yes, Exodar is an decent city, its not nearly as boring as TB (which took me the longest to figure out of ANY city). It should be more linear and less about multiple levels. I do support the repair of Exodar like I support the re-habilitation of the sunwell, the expantion of Forsaken into the eastern kingdoms, the invasion of Dustwallow by the stonemaul clan (really should of been a playable race since vanilla...), and the destruction of the grimtotems and their allies. So, fix Exodar.

Send Exodar into orbit imo, would make it an awesome capital.

Imagine if they fixed exodar and it flew around the isle patrolling and where it used to be there was a group of mages with a portal that teleports you inside and the flight patch is on a platform of the back of the ship

10+ Year Old Account
    I have the dynamite right here......say when ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerikaya View Post
    Its the alliance town with the AH and Bank under 20seconds from the port in, making it the quickest to hop to, buy stuff, access bank and hearth back to where I was. Horrible design /rollseyes
    Truer words have yet to be spoken about the Exodar. Everything is laid out in an easy to get to way. The only town that is better laid out is Ironforge, but the smell coming from SW via the tram-tunnel diminishes it. The only thing that needs to be added is a Barbershop, same with Darnassus

Quote Originally Posted by Flawks View Post
    Tactical nuke incomming! It´s all over!
    I sure hope you mean Stenchwind. That place is horrid. No direct routes to anything. Plus the lag in that place from all the cybering while trying to get to anything that already was taking an hour to get to. It's bad now. How much worse will it be after they close the Dal & Shatt ports? Just make sure Wrynn doesn't escape the cleansing blast.

;;D
    Last edited by BrotheerDog; 2010-10-10 at 03:49 PM. Reason: forgotten words

10+ Year Old Account
    Imo the Exodar is the most beautiful city in wow.

what is this exodar thing you're talking about? starcraft 2 battleship?

well...it is a crashed ship that these peaceful creatures had to turn into something they could live with... i mean yeah i don't go there a lot but geez the dranie have had so much crap happen to them, just let them be for a bit.
    Video games and the female audience. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ZVZRsy8N8

I agree it's dead, and far away from anything. pointless

Exodar just needs to get fixed and flying again. I like it as a city because it's quiet and small enough you can move around it in. However flights out of there are ridiculous

We need a portal to IF, similar to the ones Blood Elves have to get to the UC

Quote Originally Posted by Garekh View Post
    Exodar is the easiest city to find stuff in.

It's not its fault that you're incompetent.
    Exactly everything is right next to eachother, at least the stuff that matters, and there is no people to bug you either, like people on mammoth mounts all over the place.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    alliance and horde could like team up

alliance would blow it up cause it's so huge, annoying and frustrating. The horde cause it's an alliance town.

Then the draenei survivors could all hang around a campfire. With Velen telling stories next to the auctioneer, banker, class trainers/profession trainers. All under the moon and starlit sky.

That would be fucking cozy and attract a hell of a lot more players.