Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    From what you say you only want to get your epics and do the first few bosses of the top teir raids? whats the point?
    Even if you were playing casualy at the begining of wotlk you would be in blues when you started raiding naxx and got some epics from there and some from emblems you'll still be able to get your free lootz if you can manage to get your head round simple mechanics in Heroics.

Quote Originally Posted by zackkaufen View Post
    Yes you did. By posting anything you did fall for him. That's what trolls want.
    i remember when trolling was posting things that contradict common sense to bait people into arguing. Now its just "hurr durr im ignorant" so people will call them a troll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcrow View Post
    i remember when trolling was posting things that contradict common sense to bait people into arguing. Now its just "hurr durr im ignorant" so people will call them a troll.
    Not to mention that it's nowadays impossible to take anyone seriously, because if you do, people will say "OHLOL IT'S JUST A TROLL U FELL FOR IT LAWL!". It's like you have to do a "troll-check" while reading every post which is just blatantly stupid. I wish there was a forum without this.. idiocy and foolishness, but alas, it is rare.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugz
    Holes means you have less of a food to plate ratio, you can get more net weight of pancakes into the same volume and area as you could with waffles. Therefore pancakes win.

Quote Originally Posted by zackkaufen View Post
    Yes you did. By posting anything you did fall for him. That's what trolls want.
    I see what you did there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AlysonMeyer View Post
    Assuming this isn't a troll post...

You'll get the gear eventually, even if the heroics are hard. However, perhaps you should think of actually getting better with your class, so that they won't be as hard?

There's a lot of casual guilds out there only raiding 1-2 nights a week, you could try applying to one of them. I really can't see why you'd pay the subscription fee every month if you're only interested in raiding, and with that only interested in the first boss on normal mode.
    Well since i cant play that mnuch i pay since all the ppl reqier Gs and all
    And all the good guilds i see requier high GS. So basicly i cant raid 1-2 nights cuz i have kinda a life you know and i cant ahve a scadsuale for the game since i pug when i want i like puging and thats what this post is abut.
    Hc should be a way for ppl that pug to gear and get GS to clear some normal while raid should be fo guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrdj1 View Post
    scadsuale
    Someone mind translating?
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    I have a black belt in common sense compared to your white.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narfwak View Post
    Sounds like you're exactly the kind of person that everyone hates and wants to die. Feel free to quit.
    This time 9000

fucking love you sir.

---------- Post added 2010-10-10 at 07:57 PM ----------

how is he NOT TROLLING - 2 posts, obvious spelling errors. Really.

10+ Year Old Account
    The OP's spelling is horrible >.> If they want to quit, then good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    -1/10. Try harder. I'm easily baited and even I didn't fall for this troll.
    are YOU trying to troll us?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taistelumestari Viiksi View Post
    Someone mind translating?
    They meant schedule I believe.

Obvious Troll is Obvious.

OT: Assuming OP isn't a troll I really hope hes right. Being raid ready isn't about GS, its about meeting certain standards. Also, he kinda sounds like some warrior we used to have on ED EU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabuza View Post
    I would go outside but the sun is out there right now
    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipse View Post
    Guys, we can autoshot while moving.

Whatever else they do, doesn't matter <3

Quote Originally Posted by Narfwak View Post
    Sounds like you're exactly the kind of person that everyone hates and wants to die. Feel free to quit.
    Erm. Yes, this seems to be the consensus.

He must be trolling. This is too much of a steriotype to be true. If not, I'll just refer to this in every hardcore vs casual vs bad thread from now on.
    bookmarked it myself. and yeah, 99% sure he's trolling. 2 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mrdj1
    So basicly i cant raid 1-2 nights cuz i have kinda a life you know and i cant ahve a scadsuale for the game since i pug when i want i like puging and thats what this post is abut.
    Then quit. also, consider trolling less obviously. "cuz i kinda have a life" and all your typos... was a bit much. "abut" "scadsuale" ....yeah.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

10+ Year Old Account
    troll or not, his post pretty much sums up why wotlk sucks in my oppinion...
    i remember TBC where i had to run karazhan, gruul and maggy to get to SSC and TK so i could eventually get to MH and BT...

point is, maybe raids shouldnt be hard but give us back the proper way of gearing up... getting the second to best tier just by doing heroics is lame, gief back tier tokens plx

Quote Originally Posted by Aciaedius View Post
    A troll, or the sort of stupid we love to pretend doesn't exist by labelling troll?

...In fact, nevermind. I'd rather not know.
    While more than likely a troll post, people that fail at this magnitud do exist. I ran into one today and tried to help them after I specting their gear. I whispered this fail dk tank, noting how he was missing gems, enchants, was over the defense cap but was gemming for it along with strength in his red sockets. I said fixing these things would help him with his survivability. He whispered me back and said "if you'd stop using gearscore to inspect me you know I was gemmed you idiot" I actually facepalmed. Worst part is his entire guild is filled with people just like him. The QQ is going to be sooooooo sweet come cata.

Deleted
    How much time do you spend trying to connect to the game server? I mean with all of that mispelling must take some hours..time you don't have though. I'd suggest to quit, but i guess you've never entered.

Why must you all misbehave so...