Thread: New Faction

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrall, son of Durotan View Post
    Leave troll. You have obviously no idea about the lore, I followed the instructions on this thread and you did not.
    Now stop whatever you find funny, because it is obviously not.
    OH GAWD IT'S THRALL!

Since when did you get a computer? O_o

The Burning Legion

Felguards
    Eradar
    Felpups
    Warlocks (they aren't a race but they can kidnap people for ritual sacrifices)
    All other types of demon; as there are numerous subspecies of them.

As the Alliance and Horde are doing such a - you know - bad job of killing each other the Burning Legion will help them along as that's what they do - hop between planets via portals and help the inhabitants by encouraging drinking demonic blood, having wild parties (succubi are just the beginning) and encouraging mass genocide. Under the wrath of Sargaras and Kil'Jaeden they will seek to make the world a better place, or end it. Or both.

And yes - they do encourage cloth turn ins. For further information go see Outlands.

They would say that joining is optional, but more in the sense it's optional until you're dead, brainwashed or just in the mood to be seduced by power.

Since I got time off beeing a warchief.

Deleted
    the next race should be something totally new like draenei
    something unique and what no1 would have ever thought off
    but before that i assume blizzard will wanna update the older models especially the classic race's with every new race they just look more and more bad

You cant really say that the draenei were COMPLETELY new and never thought off.
    They had been known for quite some time before they came as a race in WoW.
    Mostly because the horde raided them throughout Draenor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrall, son of Durotan View Post
    You cant really say that the draenei were COMPLETELY new and never thought off.
    They had been known for quite some time before they came as a race in WoW.
    Mostly because the horde raided them throughout Draenor.
    were there draenei's in game as for the actual playable race mobs that looked like them or npc's
    did they have proper models like they do now? not some random edited demon model
    i know that high elves were and well theyre just blood elves with blue eyes and thats what i sort of mean with draenei
    ive never noticed anything like that in game but if there was link pls!

i think oozes would be a better choice for a new faction. if u read lore about them they are much more civilized and intelligent than ppl think they are.

id more likely opt for more of a merc type thing races working for either side.
    panderan,broken ones,(how would gear look on naga?!?!)

If we get a new fraction, everyone will reroll a character from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    were there draenei's in game as for the actual playable race mobs that looked like them or npc's
    did they have proper models like they do now? not some random edited demon model
    i know that high elves were and well theyre just blood elves with blue eyes and thats what i sort of mean with draenei
    ive never noticed anything like that in game but if there was link pls!
    Not in WoW, but in books and earlier games like WC III.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    I know that blood elves were and well theyre just high elves with red eyes and thats what i sort of mean with draenei ive never noticed anything like that in game but if there was link pls!
    I fixed your post High elves were seen in Vanilla way before Blood Elves.