Poll: Gems from honor is a lure for players to be slaughtered

Gems from honor is a lure for players to be slaughtered

Pvp gem vendors are going to go soon, do you think gems from pvp is a lure for players do not want to pvp, do not have pvp gear to go into bgs to be slaughtered?

Without gems, I think BGS are less fun, because fewer players under 20k hp to be slaughtered.
    Last edited by KLAVIER; 2010-10-10 at 02:58 PM.

PvP is not single/unique way to get gems.
    You can buy gems for emblems or gold, you can transmute or prospect gems, you can even get gems as reward for fishing daily.
    So no, no one forces you to PvP if you do not like it.

who the heck does PvP for gems? =S

Quote Originally Posted by Bobzor View Post
    well condidering that i bought everything that i could buy with honor, i'm doing bgs for gems (other than fun), and having to spend 20 emblems to buy 1 single cardinal ruby is worst while on live i can do 1 single wintergrasp for it, or maybe 2 bgs
    lvl 85 troll druid - Balance pvp&pve, resto pvp&pve
    lvl 85 troll mage - Frost/Fire
    lvl 80 troll rogue - Ass/Sub
    lvl 80 troll shaman - Ele/resto
    lvl 85 orc hunter - Sv/MM

Live the good side of life, think optimistic, they aren't going to nerf you <xD

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't PvP for gems, but due to this change I will probably be sitting on the honorcap for ages while still farming BG's, which is kinda sad.

I don't get why they had to be removed in the first place..?

Let me assure you that in Cataclysm, no one will have under 20k health. Probably not under 50k health

Deleted
    My honor-gear capped Pala JC. :P

After getting full wrathful on my rogue I had lots of excess honor....My guild was still wasnt as active in pvp as it used to be so I would do bgs to stay sharp while I was looking for a 5v5 team.
    Needless to say when you can sell uncut gems on the ah for 150-200 gold a pop it was quite handy. Ive never been the type to have huge excess amounts of gold but with this method before I started leveling my warrior i was at about 8-10k gold. Then by the time my warrior got to 80 I had plenty of gems for him and his epic flyer and proffs were payed for.

---------- Post added 2010-10-11 at 03:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodejjj View Post
    Let me assure you that in Cataclysm, no one will have under 20k health. Probably not under 50k health
    This.

Mages in blues and greens have about 70k hp in cataclysm at 85.