10+ Year Old Account

T10 4 set Warrior Tank, Whats happening to it?

Ok, ive been trying to get onto the PTR for awhile now, and it's just not aggreeing with my computer and wont load up, so im hoping someone here could help answer my question.

In 4.0.1, Bloodrage is being removed, but bloodrage is the ability which is the use for the 4 set bonus on t10 tank (Bloodrage also now causes you to absorb 20% of your maximum health over it's duration).

Anyone know what the new bonus is? or what the ability has been replaced by?

15+ Year Old Account
    Wowhead is your friend :

Your Battle Shout and Commanding Shout abilities now cause you to absorb damage equal to 20% of your maximum health. Lasts 10 sec.

10+ Year Old Account
    well thats anoying.... i woulda prefered like, berserker rage =(

Do you know if the shouts are off the GCD like bloodrage was? otherwise macroing it is gona be a bitch

just saying: Shouts now have a 1 min CD

Quote Originally Posted by SilenceDHEU View Post
    well thats anoying.... i woulda prefered like, berserker rage =(

Do you know if the shouts are off the GCD like bloodrage was? otherwise macroing it is gona be a bitch
    they are not off GCD... and yes its total anoying

Quote Originally Posted by frank2312 View Post
    just saying: Shouts now have a 1 min CD
    Do they share cooldowns?

You won't really be able to macro it into something unless it's a spam button, and it's not off the GCD anymore, other than that it's pretty much the same. Nothing to get annoyed about.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Quote Originally Posted by SilenceDHEU View Post
    Ok, ive been trying to get onto the PTR for awhile now, and it's just not aggreeing with my computer and wont load up, so im hoping someone here could help answer my question.

In 4.0.1, Bloodrage is being removed, but bloodrage is the ability which is the use for the 4 set bonus on t10 tank (Bloodrage also now causes you to absorb 20% of your maximum health over it's duration).

Anyone know what the new bonus is? or what the ability has been replaced by?
    Commanding Shout and Battle Shout now provide the Rage that Bloodrage used to, except for the 10 rage over 10 seconds. Thus both shouts now also trigger T10 4set, just like Bloodrage did.

Quote Originally Posted by supersimme View Post
    why blizzard whyy?
    So that fury's mastery wouldn't lead to a ridiculous discrepency in the amount of rage arms and fury get to work with is my guess.

Edit: It's a shame, too, I for one was looking forward to bloodraging right into an inner rage.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Deleted
    BOOMING VOICE RAWR

edit: wtf the forums remove my caps?

edit2: Ok so I can't make a post with 100% caps and bold text. Check.

edit3: Since I couldn't go all Warrior-style and shout my message, I can as point out that Booming Voice lowers the CD of our shouts to 30 seconds. Not too shabby.
    Last edited by mmoc0a04ed3db8; 2010-10-11 at 09:19 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bloodrage rest in peace.

"Dude, why are you dead again?" "Because I'm raid-leading, doh..."
    Mess with the best, die like the rest...
    >>>Goes by name Samyaza<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    BOOMING VOICE RAWR
    edit3: Since I couldn't go all Warrior-style and shout my message, I can as point out that Booming Voice lowers the CD of our shouts to 30 seconds. Not too shabby.
    And how do you get Booming voice with only 36 talents points @ 80, that is the question, My dear Iyona

Sucks that the bonus is now on the GCD, but oh well. Change is welcome otherwise, cant complain too much.
    Last edited by Alianthos; 2010-10-11 at 05:25 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alianthos View Post
    And how do you get Booming voice with only 36 talents points @ 80, that is the question, My dead Iyona

Sucks that the bonus is now on the GCD, but oh well. Change is welcome otherwise, cant complain too much.
    .. Ah crap. I knew it was too good to be true.

I know. Also sorry for calling you "dead", of course I wanted to say "dear" xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alianthos View Post
    I know. Also sorry for calling you "dead", of course I wanted to say "dear" xD
    I'm very much alive and kicking, thanks.

One could, however, spec Fury and go solo even more old content with the bonus.

Set Bonuses
    Wearing more pieces of this set will convey bonuses to your character.

2 pieces: Your Shield Slam and Shockwave abilities deal 20% increased damage.
    4 pieces: Your Battle Shout and Commanding Shout abilities now cause you to absorb damage equal to 20% of your maximum health. Lasts 10 sec.

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys think:

Your Battle Shout and Commanding Shout abilities now cause you to absorb damage equal to 20% of your maximum health. Lasts 10 sec + http://cata.wowhead.com/talent#LMZhbbZcfGdRRodbu = Profit?

I know T10 will be replaced, but maybe a 20% absorb shield on a 30s cd will give it a little more life in Cata.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    I'd guess T10 gets replaced very soon, but if I keep it through at least levels 82-83 then I may spec like that