Patch 4.0.1 - Prices on lvl 80 emblem gear with justice points?

I've been searching WoW forums and these forums and I can't seem to find anything about the new prices on the level 80 gear which we used to buy with emblems.
    I read somewhere in the forums that it will be very easy to gear up at 80 now with the new justice points, anyone have a link or any idea about the prices involved?

My apologies if there's a similar post or an answer to this around the forums!

10+ Year Old Account
    Tinkertown, and it's driving all the gnomes crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damage14 View Post
    I've been searching WoW forums and these forums and I can't seem to find anything about the new prices on the level 80 gear which we used to buy with emblems.
    I read somewhere in the forums that it will be very easy to gear up at 80 now with the new justice points, anyone have a link or any idea about the prices involved?

My apologies if there's a similar post or an answer to this around the forums!
    Take price *11.58

Thus t10 chest (95 badges) = 1100 JP

This was actually stated by Blues...in PTR forums i believe, but too lazy to find post for quote. (sorry it's sunday morning...lol)
    "Traveling allows you to visit new towns and meet new people." - Genghis Khan.

Deleted
    and to add an intresting question without making another similar thread:
    the ilvl245 setitems, which used to be bought with 45/75 triumph and a trophy,
    are those changed to an upgrade with trophy+232(like the way you upgrade the t10 items) or simply converted to justice points as well, which would make them pointless as 251 t10 would be nearly the same price but without the need of a trophy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tinkertown, and it's driving all the gnomes crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvator View Post
    and to add an intresting question without making another similar thread:
    the ilvl245 setitems, which used to be bought with 45/75 triumph and a trophy,
    are those changed to an upgrade with trophy+232(like the way you upgrade the t10 items) or simply converted to justice points as well, which would make them pointless as 251 t10 would be nearly the same price but without the need of a trophy.
    I haven't looked into it, but I will hop on the ptr and take a look...brb.

Ok...just checked. 25man ilvl 245 helm requires trophy plus 1196 JP, which seems really stupid as it costs more for a lower tier item. lmao.
    Last edited by halfbee; 2010-10-10 at 03:48 PM.
    "Traveling allows you to visit new towns and meet new people." - Genghis Khan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by halfbee View Post
    25man ilvl 245 helm requires trophy plus 1196 JP, which seems really stupid as it costs more for a lower tier item. lmao.
    ^
    ok much thanks
    yes that really makes no sense. guess i should just sell the trophies i got laying around xD