Poll: What mount do you like the most?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Black is definitely my favorite. I was so close to getting it too! Too bad.

Plagued, and figured one of the two that are unavailable to get, even though they didn't remove uld's ones >

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ironbound Because it looks cool

10+ Year Old Account
    Ironbound looks really good and I think I prefer it over the others. For now.

But how a player gets the mount is important for me too. When you can just waltz into ulduar 25 at lvl 85 and get it on one night without any effort the mount will look cheap to me. Then black proto will be the coolest mount because you could only get it if you were good.

Ironbound definately

15+ Year Old Account
    Plagued b/c noobies can't get it anymore, and because (aside from the people who went back right before it was taken out) Sarth+3D was challenging in 10m and was a very good fight
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

As a proto drake collector I must say that the ironbound looks the best, then the rusted, and then I like the rest of the proto's equal.
    Dun care much for the forstwyrms.

WTB infinite protodrake!
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by etubrutei View Post
    plague is a rare not a glorymount
    No, Blue and Time Lost is rare.

Ironbound Proto-Drake All the way. Sadly i dont have any of the mounts because i've been pretty lazy lately but still the uld drakes look much nicer than the frostwyrms in my eyes.