Faction change and quests.

Hello everyone, long time lurker and first-time poster here. I'm currently looking at doing a faction-change on my main as it's become apparent to me that if I want to do any serious PvE endgame content on my server that I need to be on the Horde. My question is in regards to quests.

Quoting for WoWwiki:

"All currently active quests will be removed from the character's quest log. Faction-specific quests will be removed from the character's completed quest list, as well as any faction-neutral quest that is part of a quest chain. Standalone faction-neutral quests will remain in the character's completed quest list. The opposite-faction version of a faction-specific questline is available in its entirety after a faction change."

In a nutshell, does this mean that when the transfer is done I'll basically be able to go to let's say the Howling Fjord or Borean Tundra and basically do all the Horde quests in Northrend? I realize that the standalone faction-neutral quests (stuff like the Argent Crusade and Kirin Tor) will remain completed but will I basically be able to stroll into Warsong Hold and pick up all the quests?

The reason I ask is because running through Northrend again and Outland for that matter could prove to be very lucrative gold wise.

Thank you for your time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes if you faction change you will be able to go through and do all of the new factions quests. You will also lose all of your current factions quest counts towards any achievements so if you are close on something like seeker or loremaster I would highly recomend finishing those before you faction change ... if you care about the achievements that is.

Thank you for the help, on my character let's say that I have all the loremaster quests done for Outland and Northrend; would they still stay completed?

Quote Originally Posted by Marrlie View Post
    Thank you for the help, on my character let's say that I have all the loremaster quests done for Outland and Northrend; would they still stay completed?
    The achievements will stay completed, but the quests will reset if they weren't neutral.