Big Bang is a 10 man (growing up to 25 men) guild in the realm Jaedenar EU. currectly recruiting expectional players to continue what remains of Wotlk and Cataclysm. as we expecting for some players to migrate to jaedenar, the roster isnt completley full yet and the progression may improve soon.

A bit about Big Bang:

Big Bang was formed by a group of players with high expirience in wow from well known guildes in Jaedenar. our main goal is to create a core of good players who decicated for raiding and progression. as i already mentioned the guild is still in building phases and the roster is about to get a major improves in the next month. anyway, we managed to down 11/12 hc on first night and currectly working on the LK. Atm, Big Bang dosent have any kind of special history as a guild to improve you, but as soon as our roster is full you will hear about us.

What we expect form you as an applicant:

Attendance: we raiding 3 days per week: Wednesday Thursday and Monday (adding Tuesday as well if needed for progression) betwen the hours 20:30-23:30 server time. We expect each of our members 100% attendance over time. If you wont keep our standarts will remove you from the guild pretty quickly.

Decication: We want players who love raiding and progressing through the encounters. When you encounter a new boss we expect you to learn it not because its a must, but because killing new bosses and raid with proffesional players is what you seek.

Attidue: Decication is pretty much attidue but i want to tell more about this subject. We need ppl who take raiding very seriusly but also knows how to act while raiding.

Preparation: You are expected to know the fights. if you will fail the group during the raids you will be replaced or kicked out of the guild. You are expected to be flasked as well during the encounters and do everything to improve your preformence.

Know your class and game mecanics: We expect you to know your class inside out. We looking for players who will be a part of our guild not to hold your hand. We expect you to know thats fire is not a good thing and green goo on the floor is not something u gotta jump into.

Know how to handle encounters: We arent looking for players who gonna panic as soon as we reach a new phase on the encounters. We want a smooth and fun progression. Trust me thats as soon as you watch the videos and read a bit about the fights you wont get panic coz u basicly got what to do.....

What Big Bang offers you:

Proffesional Raiding expirience; Big Bang members arent a new raiders. We all know eachother and know this game. We progress through the encounters and know how to mange them even the hardest fights.

Leadership: By joinning Big Bang you will be a part of a guild who leaded by a core of officers and GM. There isnt one person who taking the desicions. You can be sure thats about every Major decision about Big Bang we disscussed and chose the best thing we can do for the guild.

Recuirement Status:

Currectly Recruiting ( 10/10/2010)

1 Holy Paladin

1-2 Rogues

1 Feral Druid (dps is on higher priority. tanks will also be considered)

1 Boomkin Druid

1 Shadow Priest / Holy Priest (there is one spot for both the first who gets in)

we always consider applications from expectional and decent players. if you consider yourself as one and ur class isnt mentioned on the recuirement status, please apply.

I hope thats i showed you Big Bang's standarts and pretty much what kind of players we need. our guild site is:
Big-Bang.guildportal.com

For Ingame contact: Dkidin, Dagoz , Thycondrius , Virka , Morphix

Thx for reading this post and looking foward to raid with you soon:P