Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Many people in here are all stoked about the awesome shadow priest pvp changes. but your making a huge mistake if you think it will be op.

Why are you under the assumption that our class is the only one that is getting stronger? for every buff we get. the other classes are getting just as much if not more.

So while im happy with our buffs. we need to stop with the comparison of our buffed post patch shadowpriest to current classes on live.. they will get huge buffs just like us.

try to remember that when the fire mage one shots you at 1300 resil

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Annesh View Post
    I did use the qualifier, "basically."

That means you can use a bit of imagination to turn it into whatever you want.

re: the glyph of psychic horror basically turns shadowpriests into chess grandmaster/underwear models IRL.
    Magnus Carlsen says "hi".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conqq View Post
    I like Psychic scream one more, keeps them in one place
    Psychic Scream is more for PvE
    Psychic Horror is more for PvP
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    Magnus Carlsen says "hi".
    Thank god for wikipedia.

Quote Originally Posted by Kootz View Post
    Many people in here are all stoked about the awesome shadow priest pvp changes. but your making a huge mistake if you think it will be op.

Why are you under the assumption that our class is the only one that is getting stronger? for every buff we get. the other classes are getting just as much if not more.

So while im happy with our buffs. we need to stop with the comparison of our buffed post patch shadowpriest to current classes on live.. they will get huge buffs just like us.

try to remember that when the fire mage one shots you at 1300 resil
    have you played shadow on the ptr? we reck face.....................mage spriest 2v2 omg faceroll to 2400
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
    http://wowtal.com/#k=Y-z6h66I.a5o.priest.

vs.

http://wowtal.com/#k=_5tH1d_11.a5o.priest.

I love evangelism/dark argangel play, so will propably specc it for pvp as well. The questions are, what is worth sacrificing to get it? No improved DP, No Paralysis or no Apparation (or atleast 1/3 specced)
    I was honestly thinking something more like this for a Dark Archangel PvP build: http://wowtal.com/#k=_5QTIENEG.a5o.priest.qXIzXd

Shadow Word: Pain isn't our strongest DoT, and spending two points just to buff one of our DoTs by 6% is a bit much, IMO, so I moved those to Vieled Shadows since Fade is our get-out-of-snares card. Plus the Shadow Fiend deals respectable damage, and the more we can cast him the better. I also dropped Masochism. I know that PvP fights are supposed to be longer, but PvP specs typically don't put a lot of emphasis on efficiency. We'll see at 85 though. Plus, with a lower cool down on Shadow Fiend plus the Glyph of Dispersion (which is already decent for PvP for damage reduction anyway) might counter not taking Masochism. Again, we'll see, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Quote Originally Posted by conqq View Post
    I like Psychic scream one more, keeps them in one place
    Why would you ever want a person in arena to stand in one place, that makes it wayyyy to easy for the opposing Priest / Paladin to Dispel it, if the target is running every which way, up and down, and they go out of the 40 yard range, the other healer if they are dumb enough will chase to Dispel, and probably Dispel when the Fear is almost up, which gives us the chance to go 100% more offensive.

---------- Post added 2010-10-12 at 08:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda1337 View Post
    That's all nice and good but, I don't see why anyone would want stronger SPs, don't forget mind spikes too...
    Because like a Mage a good SPriest is about CCing to help burst their partner.

When life gives you lemons, fuck it and bail - wise brother.

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Time to hop on the FOTM-bus and roll a shadowpriest i guess.
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~