Boomkin PvP glyphs

What glyphs will you all be using for boomkin pvp?

I'm thinking
    Insect swarm
    moonfire (since dots apparently hit reeeally hard)
    wrath

starfall
    roots
    and not sure what to get for the third major... choices between barkskin, solar beam, or thorns... possibly even monsoon?

I was kind of leaning twards thorns, after hearing how crazy it's damage is... having 20 sec uptime out of 25 seems really nice... otherwise if damage is so crazy then barkskin.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Would starsurge be decent? would mean cutting down the time of starfall.
    The damage of thorns is awesome against any melee dps right now im deliberating over if i should even bother typhooning and kiting when thorns is up, its nice to see melee running from us for a change

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    What glyphs will you all be using for boomkin pvp?

I'm thinking
    Insect swarm
    moonfire (since dots apparently hit reeeally hard)
    wrath

starfall
    roots
    and not sure what to get for the third major... choices between barkskin, solar beam, or thorns... possibly even monsoon?

I was kind of leaning twards thorns, after hearing how crazy it's damage is... having 20 sec uptime out of 25 seems really nice... otherwise if damage is so crazy then barkskin.
    I would go for Thorns. Solar beam is nice but it's easy to get out of now.. and thorns does sick damage. Now that we can't get near crit immune as resilience doesn't reduce crit strike chance, I don't see Barkskin nearly as valuable. There's a lot of good options, though.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Imnot sure if there will be enough melee to attack you at all in 4.0 :O