Deleted

Question UA Nerf > Buff: clarification ?

Hi! This is my first post here and im about to come back to WoW...prolly in november for Cata. ( played a 2nd mmo when wotlk got boring )
    So i followed for like 1.5 - 2 weeks now the Warlock changes on the ptr and tested them because its my main.

We had the UA Nerf in a bluepost saying: UA base damage lowered by 50%.
    So i went on PTR and tested UA ( single UA with elements ) on a 80 testdummy and with 336x spelldmg ( ICC10 hero/ ICC25 nonhero gear ) and it did: 1169 dmg per tick something like that.

Ok than we got the bluepost: Base Dmg of UA increased by 100% ( change from nerf reverted ). So when i go now on PTR and test UA under same circumstances, it STILL ticks for the same dmg.
    Can anyone confirm this ? So is that bluepost just a lie ?

Or was the dispell dmg from UA got nerfed > buffed ? But then it wouldnt say: "base dmg", would it ? Right now dispell dmg of UA hits for like 4.8 - 5.xk dmg noncrit. If i remember correct on live it was atleast like 7-8k dmg hit ?
    These UA changes seem really weird...or is it just me ?

I'm not entirely sure where that buff was applied. As I understand, the nerf was to the Beta, not the PTR, so how the PTR ended up getting reverted is something I'm a bit confused with.

It might well be they only nerfed the dispel's base damage and someone missed that.

Deleted
    Maybe a beta player can tell us anything about this ?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think that it was a change only to beta, so the people on the PTR would not notice anything at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    Demonology Warlock = Beast Mastery Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Certin View Post
    Funny ... I've never seen a hunter transform into a huge ass gorilla and come and roflstomp ur ass.