Thread: Battlegrounds

Deleted

Battlegrounds

This might seem really retarded, but I was wondering why the battlegrounds aren't getting changed with lolwings explosion of imachangeyourlandscapes, Warsong Gulch is in Ashenvale, I know it's an instance but still... just a random thought that popped into my head after getting a mindfuck from broken engrish topics.

ultimately I think they had 2 choices. Redo the current ones or add new ones. Obviously they chose the latter.

Remaking WSG would be a total fail. This BG is so EPIC! I remember the day (It was a few years ago) when I entered WSG for the very first time, I had no idea what was going on there, it was my 1st pvp experience in wow.

don't change them! so much memories there!
    remember the first time I joined WSG. I had accidentaly queue'd up, or someone in my party had queue'd us as a party, either way I joined and though that the whole horde had got invited. Or everyone in Ogrimmar at least. I figured out that it was "Capture the Flag" and I just remember how epic I though it was.

Good ol' days.
    When I want to log out, where's the save button? I can't find it anywhere, been logged in for three years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    ultimately I think they had 2 choices. Redo the current ones or add new ones. Obviously they chose the latter.
    I agree with Togarox, I think it came down to what was the best use of their time, and messing with already good / working BGs was not one of them.

Also from lore / story perspective, it's easy enough to say the area where the BG is so small it wasn't effected (except maybe AV.)