4.0 Glyph of Conjuring - work on Conjure Mana Gem?

Reduces cost of conjuring spells by 50%

Was wondering this morning. Would be very handy in very long fights, or rather in those 30 minute arenas.

just tested on PTR and it DOES work with Conjure Mana Gem
    (went from 2377 mana cost at 80 without glyph to 1188 with the glyph)

I just tested it on the beta. The mana cost of the Conjure Mana Gem spell went from 13k to 6.5k.

something tells me blizz will nerf this

Mana gems have a 2 minute CD between uses, so after the third you would immediately conjure 3 more and use up mana for that. Not really nerf-worthy, but hey, our major glyphs are alot more gimmicky than some other classes.

I really like this glyph. I could not count the times when I realized that I forgot to make strudels before a dual spec change. And waiting for mana to conjure strudels is a pain.

I'd say this will be the "manditory" minor glyph for raiding provided we have long fights. There are definitely fights in wrath where you need to re-conjure a gem due to fight length, and the first charge usage gives you very little benefit because the cost is nearly as high as the gain. I use the AI glyph currently for the same general idea: battle rezzed healers that need rebuffs. Just another small benefit that I'll be glad to have.

Its epic for those long mana draining arena matches too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Slow fall and conjuring are mandatory for all 3 specs. Fire and arcane can make good use out of the MI glyph, and frost can go with either armors or brilliance.
    BfA Beta Time

Deleted

Not working

Could anyone confirm if this is working correctly. I have the glyp and it says costs 6531 to conjure, but it's still taking 12/13k mana off me. Does anyone else have this issue?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aikita View Post
    Could anyone confirm if this is working correctly. I have the glyp and it says costs 6531 to conjure, but it's still taking 12/13k mana off me. Does anyone else have this issue?

It works correctly if you don't have a mana gem. If you attempt to Conjure Mana Gem whilst you have one in your bags already, with 1 or 2 charges, it'll cost the full amount. It's a bug, but not really a big deal, just wait until you've used all 3 charges when in combat if you need a new one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalizari View Post
    It works correctly if you don't have a mana gem. If you attempt to Conjure Mana Gem whilst you have one in your bags already, with 1 or 2 charges, it'll cost the full amount. It's a bug, but not really a big deal, just wait until you've used all 3 charges when in combat if you need a new one.
    Ahhh, awesome thanks