Thread: Hunter glyphs

Hunter glyphs

So i just read the hunter glyps and im realy conserned. I saw about 5 prim glyps that looks good, all giving abit of extra damage, but then I looked at the major glyps and couldnt help but think: WTF. They are all useless it seems in pve. Most does someting for trap, then deterance, disengage, mend pet and master call. Realy? Is it just me thats not getting it or are they a bit crap. I looked at the prot pala glyps and there major and prime glyps are realy good. So whats the deal here then?

Deleted
    I am quite sure that there will be a lot of cata-ink-glyphs added later on. Until then it's not that great, yes.

Prime glyphs are the only glyphs that are supposed to be extremely spec and role specific. Major glyphs are supposed to give utility benefits, and minor glyphs are supposed to give ease of access/cosmetic benefits.

I understand what you mean with the difrance between prime and major glyphs but hav u compaired the hunter major glyps to other classes ones.then you'll see what i mean.they are useless, well atleast for PvE.PvP might be all right with them, but theres two aspects to the game.