Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well it's good to see that the specs that I want to choose for my goblin warrior + rogue have good mastery's lol
    - The resto druid mastery is very good, considering you'd most likely always have a hot up on the person it is a very nice mastery.
    - the blood dk mastery is really nice, so they got that one and the unholy dk mastery pretty damn good.
    - the fire mage mastery looks pretty good also ^-^
    just a few from me.

Deleted
    Well "looks good" isn't really a viable assessment. Please take actual numbers into account as well.

Frost mastery is good, can reforge and notice the difference from the get go. Also EJ Frost 2H stat priority Mastery > Str so nuff said I guess.
    Unholy, I kinda felt was lacklustre, didnt notice the increase I did with frost. Could be said that Mastery doesnt have the same priority for UH for a reason.

Arcane is also noticable and pretty straight forward. I found the fire mastery not that great but my mage doesnt have a fireset anyway so that probably explains it, especially when others are saying its great

Disc you can see the mastery clearly increase the absorbs but youre gonna need a good dose of mastery to get them back up there (its not that bad) Holy echoes of light is pretty clear cut though and should be handy with a medium dose of mastery.

Locks, nothing exciting with this one but pretty straight forward bump