10+ Year Old Account

dead on the docks

((So, I think it's time i streatched my RP legs a little and started a new RP that is not onl acsessable, but an opratunity for me to intergrate my new character into the comunity!))

Dear Baron Revilgaz.
    In concern to your communicate sent to SI:7 headquarters regarding assistance with security at the upcoming trade summit at booty bay.
    We regret to inform you that, as it stands now, the majority of agents we have at our disposal are away on other, and unfortunately, higher priority missions.
    However, General Marcus Jonathan and Director Shaw have seen fit to commit several operatives to assist in any issues in security that may occur. In addition, the brass have redirected homecoming conscripts and other commissioned heroes from the conflict to the the north to report to you at the Salty Sailor Tavern two days from now.
    best regards.
    Renzik "The Shiv" Sharpkris.

For the first time ever, The leaders of the goblin cartels have agreed to meet. With the increasing price of ore, cloth and other goods the time has come to address the challenges that these great corporations will face in the coming years.

You have been informed by the alliance and horde leadership that a grand summit is to take place at booty bay, and are now faced with a choice:
    This is where the trade princes will be at their most vulnerable! these tyrannical cartels have turned Azeroth into nothing more than an oversized flea market! Not only are these green pests unruly, but unloyal aswell! selling secrets and technology to the enemy while holding an expecting hand out to you! its time to end this.

Or is it?
    Could it be that these cartels are simply to big to fail? think what you want about the goblins, but they have brought a lot of improvements to Azeroth. not only that but they provide safe passage for those who choose to not identify themselves by such standards as belonging to either the horde or alliance.

Its up to you to decide if you either want to end, or preserve the goblins empire. But be warned, no matter what you choose, there will be others that will have opposite goals.

((sign up below, I want to get this started on Wednesday!))
    Last edited by stalling; 2010-10-11 at 05:20 AM.

Skylar, The Twilight Shadow.
    Shan'do Ninsho Wisepaw, Wardancer and future Shodo-Pan.

Deleted
    ((Kargran Bloodborn, fighting for the Horde in favour of breaking the cartels apart.))

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Shouldn't this be in discussion if it's a sign up? Where's maddy when ya need him rah rah))

Deleted
    ((He's away isn't he? But yeah val's right))

Deleted
    ((Tokran Darkbullet, Fighting for his own reasons, and doesn't really care if it falls apart or not, he's just after an artifact that one of the trade princes have))

I'll bring Shadah. He aims to get some money out of this complication of events.

((Perfect as my character knows booty bay like the back of his hand, along with being newly tied up with the bilgewater cartel sets the story well for someone backing the trade princes. Ill be fighting alongside the trade princes , specifically bilgewater but most of them unless they piss him off ))

No need to do the (( )) brackets. It was moved from the Roleplaying section to the Roleplaying Discussion section.

When are we starting it

It seems that he's gone missing.

The general activity on the RP forums has really plummeted as of late, anyways.

Well if he ever gets back I think this would be a good place to get back into RPing. Ill be RPing as a representative for the Venture Co.

Could we mabye try it without him? or is that to rushed to start someone elses RP idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    Could we mabye try it without him? or is that to rushed to start someone elses RP idea.
    Well, it is his RP and concept, so it would be best to wait for him.

What you could do is maybe start a pre-cursor thread to like show your characters journey to Booty Bay, or a little background story between where your Bio left off and this?

I dont know I feel it would be inappropriate to let such a good opportunity go to waste but at the same time it would also be inappropriate if we started without him. Im on the fence about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lithic View Post
    What you could do is maybe start a pre-cursor thread to like show your characters journey to Booty Bay, or a little background story between where your Bio left off and this?
    What an actual Rp thread for people to participate in until we start this, or my own personal story for my character?

Well you could work on the personal story as an RP? Though maybe you guys can come up with another one in the mean time?