Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    40-60 win rate in horde favor on Blackout EU.

Deleted
    Most people notice more when they loose a BG...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll bring a slightly larger sample size to put the myth to rest

Faction: Alliance
    Server: Blackrock US
    Battlegroup: Bloodlust US
    Note: 8 out of 9 PvP servers in this battlegroup are by dominated by Horde.

Total: 1466 played, 744 won, 50.75% win

AV: 218 played, 112 Won, 51.34% win
    AB: 264 played, 134 Won, 50.76% win
    EotS: 242 played, 137 Won, 56.61% win
    SotA: 276 played, 148 won, 53.62% win
    WSG: 313 played, 147 Won, 46.96% win
    IoC: 153 played, 66 Won, 43.14% win

That's right, despite being grossly outnumbered atleast 2:1 (sometimes 3:1) across most PvP servers, Alliance continue to maintain a healthy 50% win ratio - a sign of quality > quantity perhaps? Who knows...
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Quote Originally Posted by Dalavita View Post
    I was checking through my statistics and noticed my battleground win/loss ratios yesterday, and given how people say alliance always loses BGs and such, I was surprised to see that wasn't really the case for me, and I'm curious to see what other peoples statistics are and if the whole thing really is a matter of losses weighing more heavily than wins.

Post them in this thread. If you're horde, go ahead and post your sick 2:1 win ratios as well. It can be found in Achievements -> Statistics -> Player vs. Player -> Battlegrounds.

My average win ratio in battlegrounds is 50.18%. 134 wins / 267 total.

48 / 82 Arathi Basin. 58% win

This is the one people claim the horde ALWAYS win, and I personally felt this was the case. Guess not.

24 / 50 Alterac Valley. 48% win

Funny enough, AV, the only BG people say alliance wins the most on, I got a worse off win ratio.

18 / 39 Eye of the Storm, 46% win

18 / 38 Strands of the Ancient, 47% win

24 / 53 Warsong Gulch, 45% Win

10 / 25 Isle of Conquest, 40% Win

The stats combine into 287 total battles, of which I've won 142. Not sure why the statistics bar shows 267 total. Maybe it counts leaving BGs as losses for specific ones?

Either way, my stats are pretty close to 50% across the board, but I don't do BGs a lot, mainly because I think it's boring and uncoordinated as hell. And low representations will make stats appear skewed.

What are your stats? Are there people with a significant amount of battlegrounds not run in premades who got a >50% win ratio, especially people on alliance.
    Im horde and on my battlegroup we lose about 65% of the time or more dpending on what BG it is, Retaliation battlegroup.

I don't even do BGs anymore at max level on Vindication US. The only BG the Alliance won relatively consistently was AV, and that went completely away during the Scorched Earth era for a loooong time. My win/loss percentages were miserable.

I do low-level BGs now, and it swings wildly depending on the day. For instance, during AB weekend, my 20-29 priest won about 50% of his games, and the ones he lost were generally very close matches. EVERY other time of the month, the horde 5-caps virtually every AB game in that bracket because they start with a full 15 people and the Alliance has 6 people for the entire match. That's especially frustrating, considering that any time one of those 6 people afks out or takes another queue, they are immediately replaced. I posted multiple times on the Blizz forums about why that happened, and never got a reply before I was eventually banned. (I know why we start outnumbered, I just mean I don't understand why we stay outnumbered when there are obviously people waiting in the queue, since every person who drops gets instantly replaced. It's like we're capped at 6 people. Anyways... that's a different post.)

The flip-side of the AB situation is that the Alliance has probably 60% wins in WSG.

If you go down to 10-19, I've won probably 85-90% of my WSG games in Vindication US in the past week because I've been doing premade games with two friends.

The moral of the story: It swings from bracket to bracket, but there really are some brackets where the win percentages is hilariously skewed. Max-level Vindication US is a nightmare, for the Alliance.

Also, please note that the armory statistics are ridiculous and untrustworthy. I stopped checking them after looking up one of my characters and discovering that she was listed as having WON more games of EotS than she was listed as having PLAYED. Seriously... it was like 24 games played, 32 wins. And that's double-weird because the whole time I was PvPing on that character, I won maybe 4 games of EotS.

Don't trust the armory, kids.
    Yeah We ALl do m8 guess again somting went frong well lets hope it will be fixed soon
    ...?