Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What suprise boss do you want to see in cata?

What i mean is. what boss would suprise you if added? or would be very interesting to see.

for me it would be a giant dragon who so happens to be

.deathwings and alexstrazas child.(has been hinted they had some form of a relationship and they are not literal bro and sis)

.dragonax

.reanimated gruul

Gruul would be neat retuned.. ... mmm.. maybe.

I'd like to see a new type of Lurker. That was fun, fishing him up, jumping in the water etc etc. Something like that again would be fun and interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Komie View Post
    They still say Cata needs a lot of work, and this expansion (edit for reference: MoP) is in the final stages.
    Quoted for... truth? on 11/30/2011.

It'd be pretty awesome if Alexstraza herself became a boss.

omslemming
    hogger the soulflayer.....hakkars long lost brother.......and in a bizzare twist thanks to some blind dating in the dark fumbling.......deathwings son......:P

Deleted
    a mimic... just a big fuck off rare spawn chest that gets all the noobs lootin n dieing. yet to see one in wow which is nice but stil will be funny to see a noob loot ti then get munched down like a twix.

I would like to see something we havent seen before in wow, something new would be nice, Blizzard needs to be creative...

Deathwing wanted to dominate the other dragons and force Ysera and Alexstrasza to be nothing more than his consorts. IE rape them. Is that the "relationship" you were talking about being hinted at?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    now that would be hot sex badum tisch
    Crazies are crazies, their sex doesn't matter. =]

Garrosh Hellscream: GARROSH SMASH PUNY HUMANS!!!! RAAAAW

10+ Year Old Account
    Giant armoroed Murlock with its army!
    -K

Nozdormu

Blood Princes.

Merely a setback!

Quote Originally Posted by varden33 View Post
    I would like to see something we havent seen before in wow, something new would be nice, Blizzard needs to be creative...
    That's not very constructive you know... bordering stupid.

Surprise boss? Will anyone really be surprised anymore, if an old god sticks his head/eye/other-limb in for a quick cameo? The Twillight Hammer have been trying to ress C'Thun, so maybe he will have a small part in the raiding scene?

Since ZG was changed, maybe the Soulflayer does as well? ZG was a very fun instance back in "the days" and ZA was also pretty well-made.

So old gods and trolls can hardly be considered surprise bosses anymore. No troll raids in WotLK though, what was that about? Two instances, but still... *sad face*

I'm hoping for the event where both the children of Neltharion and Sinestra is bested at the same time is true, and that the aura that provided haste for Onyxia/Nefarion when they were in proximity of each other wasn't just a teaser to throw the data miners off track.

Wouldn't be surprised to see the burning legion pop in for a quick round, possible towards the end of the expansion to build the story for the one to come. It's been a while, they were almost completly absent in WotLK.

Murmur OR Posessed Mrmrglmr.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    troll raid, maybe we go back to northrent to finish the giant snake tail in Gun'drak keep?
    ∞=0
    0/2 = 0 , ∞/2 = ∞
    2/0 = error , 2/∞ = error
    0*2 = 0 , ∞*2 = ∞

Overlord Mor'ghor in a pissed of version

Would love to see this, The icestone has melted.
    Lord Ahune Yells: Midsummer festival was merely a setback!
    But won't happen sadly...

Something with troll's could also be quite nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Earenbane View Post
    a mimic... just a big fuck off rare spawn chest that gets all the noobs lootin n dieing. yet to see one in wow which is nice but stil will be funny to see a noob loot ti then get munched down like a twix.
    This is actually a damn good idea. Have treasure chests but make them have a chance at trying to eat you when you open them. Mimics are something that'd be really awesome to see in Wow

Millhouse Manastorm. He may be the coolest gnome ever, but he is still a gnome, which means we must punt him at one point or another.
    Last edited by Kimirik; 2010-10-11 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimirik View Post
    Millhouse Manaforge. He may be the coolest gnome ever, but he is still a gnome, which means we must punt him at one point or another.
    While he wont be a boss Millhouse Manastorm will definatly make a comeback in Cataclysm(deepholme)