omslemming

question for eu beta people.....

has anyone had any luck with the premade character transfer? it was up for about 4 days last week and I used it....succesfully according to the character transfer page yet no sign of any characters still on my beta account.....and now the premade transfer service is down again.....has anyone done this succesfully?

Deleted
    I managed to transfer about 18 different premades, at least that is how many times I tried where the page said it was successful. I'm still waiting on them to actually show up as pending :-(

Deleted
    nope, ive copied it 10 days ago and its still not there~

the same here
    did the transfer last week and still no premade is on my beta account
    PS: Sorry for my bad english

Deleted
    but yeah it does say:,,

A premade character is a maximum level character with high level raid dungeon equipment (free epics!).

To copy a premade character, click on the button below.

Copies Remaining: 4
    Average Wait Time: 53 days <-----

Transfered a few 9 days ago.. still nothing..

omslemming
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    but yeah it does say:,,

A premade character is a maximum level character with high level raid dungeon equipment (free epics!).

To copy a premade character, click on the button below.

Copies Remaining: 4
    Average Wait Time: 53 days <-----
    ah thought that wait time was bs like the ptr wait time......said 10 days but i got mine done in a day....maybe its not in this case if not then booo! guess we wont be seeing em before cata hits in which time the beta will be over anyway

Deleted
    Haven't tried, doesn't seem to be of any importance for them at all.

omslemming
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Haven't tried, doesn't seem to be of any importance for them at all.
    aggreed......first all the trouble with the char transfer when the beta opened then when the ptr opened now even when its available they cant get it working propaly and theres massive lines......not really understandable surly the more people who can make level 85s etc means they get more people testing there high level content....

Havent tryed the premades... Made already almost 20 copies of my chars tho...