Thread: 4.0 Profit!

4.0 Profit!

Glyphs are going to skyrocket on every server what are you doing to prepare for a mass clean up in gold.

I pre-buy all my glyphs. Take that, you money-sharks!

With the removal of the Alchemy CD on gem transmutes gem prices will go down drasticly in the next few weeks. However, with the ARP to Crit changes every class/spec that gems ARP currently will have to buy STR/Agil/AP gems. This means Cardinal Rubies/Ametrine will skyrocket patch day. Another thing to consider with the Alchemy change, blue gems are likely to go up as they are more in demand to make into Epic gems.

Glyphs will see a similar increase, prices far above where they are now patch day but will go much lower than they currently are after a few days. (Every unholy DK will have to buy a Scourge Strike glyph)

My bet is on gems having huge potential profit.

wool, lots of wool
    ghetto cancer

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I pre-buy all my glyphs. Take that, you money-sharks!
    Most glyphs are changing btw :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dithemoira View Post
    Most glyphs are changing btw :P
    Yup, and so the old ones will become the new ones.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspyr View Post
    Glyphs are going to skyrocket on every server what are you doing to prepare for a mass clean up in gold.
    If you wanted to make some profit from it, you should not have written about it.
    If you wanted to warn others, thank you (I already bought mine anyway)

I just spend 300g on herbs, hope I'll make any profit milling and making glyphs!