High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

X-53 Rocket Mount and 310% mount speed.

So as the title says this topic regards the http://www.wowhead.com/item=54860#comments (X-53 Toruing Rocket)

If I manage to obtain the X-53 mount today, will I then get the 310% flying speed skill? Failed to do the LK achivement this week so this is kind of my last option.

Thanks for replies in advance :*

X-53 aint 310 %, it's fly skill dependt on your fly skill.

Get Ulduar drake maybe?

Yep as the guy above says, the rocket aint 310% until you already have a 310% flyer such as the raid achievement drake's.

I never read that the mounts would be removed at the next patch, so you got at least until the expansion ships to get one!

So question about the rocket btw, does it become available to all the characters on the account (like the celestial steed) or is it only available to one character only?

Only available to the one, so choose wisely.

Its only availavle to one toon on the account, you must choose who to send it to from your account management page.

bahhhh alright :/

edit: thanks

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I got Ulduar drake on my alt character which was my previous main. Gah, so I guess I'm screwd then? Seing as I wont get the 310% drake today :<

You have plenty of time, don't worry! Unless I missed something, which I doubt since I'm an avid reader, Blizzard hasn't announced plans to remove any more of the achievement mount rewards. The only mounts that are being affected are the rare drops that were guaranteed, i.e. Invincible, Mimiron's Head, etc. They'll still drop, but won't be guaranteed(my guess is a 1% chance). So no worries. Still time bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Oppose View Post
    I got Ulduar drake on my alt character which was my previous main. Gah, so I guess I'm screwd then? Seing as I wont get the 310% drake today :<
    Yeah, pretty much. While you can still get it after 4.0.1, it won't automatically grant you 310% speed anymore.

Better get your purse ready to buy the flying skill.

at times like this I think to myself boy am I glad to have the Violet proto drake
    No. No no no no nononnonon