Thread: Arathi basin

Arathi basin

nearly everyone know about the exploit to escape the alliance base before the gates even open so you can cap all the bases before horde side can even start the game.

how much QQ and spam does blizzard need to fix this bug?

LK fight was bugged due saronite bombs, instant 3 day ban, encounter fixed, arathi basin exploit has been around for months, do blizzard not care, and should we all re-roll ally for easy 2.7k rating in BG's in cata.

any chance you're from blackrock?
    "Bring the player, not the shaman"
    Quote Originally Posted by UnholyGuardian View Post
    When Blizzard get that dollar sign look in their eyes... anything is possible.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/omybad/

15+ Year Old Account
    You could do this as either faction for the longest time, even as horde, but it makes no difference because getting a whole team to do it is logistically unfeasible and you can;t defend the bases you cap so they just get recapped.

TL;DR It's an old bug that isn't game breaking so no one really cares.
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    You could do this as either faction for the longest time, even as horde, but it makes no difference because getting a whole team to do it is logistically unfeasible and you can;t defend the bases you cap so they just get recapped.

TL;DR It's an old bug that isn't game breaking so no one really cares.
    actually you can get the whole team our though passenger mounts, clicking on them through the gate, capping everything and going to the opposite factions gates

not that ive ever done this, seen this, or even known about this hack
    Last edited by styks; 2010-10-11 at 03:04 PM.
    "Bring the player, not the shaman"
    Quote Originally Posted by UnholyGuardian View Post
    When Blizzard get that dollar sign look in their eyes... anything is possible.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/omybad/

Deleted
    I don't understand why they don't add the same thing they got in Eye of the Storm, instant teleport back if you get outside the start area before the start... >.< Should be there in all Battlegrounds just in case...

well in my battlegroup like no one uses it... which is sad... because horde wins 99.9% of the times so useing it is the fair to make the battle fair :/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by styks View Post
    actually you can get the whole team our though passenger mounts, clicking on them through the gate, capping everything and going to the opposite factions gates

not that ive ever done this, seen this, or even known about this hack
    Wait, people listen to tips and tricks on your battlegroup? Damn it, if I say "fight on flags" what I get is "LOOK A DRUID IN AQUA FORM KILL IT WITH FIRE1!!!!!!!1!!11!!1!!!!".
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Wait, people listen to tips and tricks on your battlegroup? Damn it, if I say "fight on flags" what I get is "LOOK A DRUID IN AQUA FORM KILL IT WITH FIRE1!!!!!!!1!!11!!1!!!!".
    Sigh... I've seen this many times over the years. First starts the complaints, then starts the cheap shots that everyone else is at fault, then the rage quits... Both alliance/horde forget to cap ST/Farm, both fight in the middle of the roads, both doing are out working on their HK's/Killing blows... Besides if you can't get 5 people or however many it takes to report a bot or an afk player... How do you expect people to cap flags or stay on defense. As for the exploit, I think of it this way... On whirlwind we win a lot, so if we come back and win after they 3/5 cap it before gates open... Its feels like we are rubbing salt into the wounds. If you don't, I am sorry but for the time being you might not want to play AB.