10+ Year Old Account

Question Good Gaming cmputer?

Hai there, i'm am going to buy a computer(For gaming :P) And i wondering if it good for like BC2, Wow(Cata), HL2, and Much more.

SO here the parts:
    Asus M4A785TD-V EVO DDR3
    AMD Athlon2 X2 250 3,0GHz x2
    A-Data 2048MB DDR3 PC10600 240-pin, 1333Mhz
    500GB Western Digital Caviar Black SATA II
    Gigabyte GeForce GTX 460 1GB OC
    Noctua R8 Silent Case Fan 80mm
    Cougar PO 550W 80+ Bronze

(Note The CD and case for the computer isn't there.)

Bai

P.S FUUUU Computer, not Cmputer D:
    Last edited by TarzoEzio; 2010-10-11 at 05:31 PM. Reason: failz

Athlon sucks for WoW, get Phenom II x2 550/555 instead if you're on low budget.
    Also 2GB of RAM is minimum usable if you're on Windows XP, but for Vista/7 you need 4GB.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

15+ Year Old Account
    had you read around the thread at all you would see that phenom 2 x4 are the budget gaming processor, intel i5 750 - 760 are the expensive processor

you want at least 4gb ddr3 ram

the video card is good, the PSU i've never heard of the brand, get a good quality name-brand PSU
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Also are you sure you want/need 80mm case fan for something? Only slim HTPC cases have fans that small.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well thanks for the help..well i going to check a bit more

Note: Well the thing is, my friend HAVE all of these thing but not the Proccser, i really have not that much money so yea... but i will totaly CHANGE many things.

15+ Year Old Account
    Am i the only one that thinks if buying a comp then get the best stuff out there? coz realy the lesser stuff will be overrun by new stuff yes the better stuff will also be beaten by other new products but it will last a lot longer.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Buying top of the line is financial suicide since computer parts lose their value faster than cars when you carry it out of the store.

Most suggestions on this part of the forum are towards best value for money parts instead, and only people who say in advance that they have ridiculous budget are offered ridiculous parts.
    Trolling should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    Am i the only one that thinks if buying a comp then get the best stuff out there? coz realy the lesser stuff will be overrun by new stuff yes the better stuff will also be beaten by other new products but it will last a lot longer.
    Are you the only one here who thinks money grows on trees?
    Last edited by Nejji; 2010-10-11 at 07:56 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nejji View Post
    Are you the only one here who thinks money grows on trees?
    ye atleast 2k euro is a lot.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    ye atleast 2k euro is a lot.
    Since you suggest to buy "the best" of everything 2k euros wouldn't even cover the monitors in my "the best" of everything build.